KISHU Forums Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »
Show all 32 posts from this thread on one page

KISHU Forums (http://kishu.ca/forums/index.php)
- Initial D Arcade (http://kishu.ca/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=35)
-- Bunta 30-Star Akina (http://kishu.ca/forums/showthread.php?threadid=558)

Posted by Rocky on Jun14, 04 4:33am:

Bunta 30-Star Akina

Will lv. 30 Bunta ever be beat on Akina? Vote. To my knowledge, the best ever done is 28 or 29th star.

"If there is such a thing as a natural talent for driving, it just means that the person will improve a little bit faster than everyone else. There's no such thing as an innate talent that overcomes repeated effort and practice... Do you understand Daiki, Sakai? Winning and losing is a matter of how experienced you are."

Posted by razorsuKe on Jun14, 04 8:01am:

no, not possible, move on people.

Posted by gtsomething on Jun14, 04 11:11am:

Thats stupid if no one can beat him. Did this fix this in ver 3?

Posted by Flame on Jun14, 04 2:37pm:

Quote:
Originally posted by Razor
no, not possible, move on people.

I concur...

If Bunta was ever beaten on Akina, the anime and the character loses all credibility...

Yellow A-Tune FD3S Type R

"I won't know who'll win until I race..." -Takumi Fujiwara

Posted by gtsomething on Jun14, 04 7:34pm:

So if someone does beat bunta, they will become legend?

Posted by Rocky on Jun14, 04 9:32pm:

If nobody has beat Lv 30 Bunta yet, even though V2 has been out for a long time in North America and even longer in Japan, one would imagine they would gain "legendary" status by doing so, no?

"If there is such a thing as a natural talent for driving, it just means that the person will improve a little bit faster than everyone else. There's no such thing as an innate talent that overcomes repeated effort and practice... Do you understand Daiki, Sakai? Winning and losing is a matter of how experienced you are."

Posted by gtsomething on Jun14, 04 11:04pm:

The first person to beat lvl 30 bunta on akina will spread word in 1 hour or less. Maybe exagerating, but meh. And than that will be the legendary card that has beat bunta 30 times on akina. Than no one would race the legendary akina racer.

Posted by azn_ghetto on Jun14, 04 11:08pm:

im pretty sure some1 will beat bunta on 30 stars on akina

and im pretty sure to so theyll have 2 do a perfect run

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DIVE XD

Posted by gtsomething on Jun15, 04 12:54am:

Do not touch a single wall. Take the turn on a perfect line with as much speed as possible(without touching the wall) And knowing how to cut...

Posted by Rocky on Jun15, 04 1:41am:

A massive RS would be nice XP

Posted by DMI on Jun15, 04 2:29am:

Huge RS + perfect faint and line = NEGATIVE.

Not gonna happen, Bunta humps your ass really hard on firework straight.. no way.

Posted by Paldin on Jun15, 04 6:12am:

Quote:
Originally posted by Flame
I concur...

If Bunta was ever beaten on Akina, the anime and the character loses all credibility...

Yea if this was to ever Happen I would have to agree to what Flame says here, The anime/manga/char's will lose all cred....

Posted by Wes on Jun20, 04 2:41pm:

if bunta touches u, or you touch bunta, its like hitting a wall, u lose speed

Posted by yuvster on Jun23, 04 5:14am:

yea..i gotta aagree on that...not to mention u lose control of ur car....he kinda has this forcefield which if u enter u lose control of your car...

Posted by VIRUS on Jun29, 04 9:08pm:

yea u lose speed everytime u hit Bunta. It happens to me