KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > Discussion > Tournament & Battle Report > Eau Claire '05 Tourny 2 > Alright fuck guys
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
razorsuKe
KISHU

Alright fuck guys

EVERYONE come to the tournament.

I don't want this to be bullshit since we got guys from out of town coming.

Tell you what, if we can get over 25 people, I'll make the tournament $5

$5!!!!!!!!!!!!

fucking kids keep ripping down the posters so no one knows about it....

If we get 20 people, I'll make it $8

And if theres not even 16, canceled!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post Jan31, 05 1:22am
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocky
FC3S Power

Maybe I'll show if more people are needed. I might need my Evo 3 back in said case though XP

"If there is such a thing as a natural talent for driving, it just means that the person will improve a little bit faster than everyone else. There's no such thing as an innate talent that overcomes repeated effort and practice... Do you understand Daiki, Sakai? Winning and losing is a matter of how experienced you are."

Old Post Jan31, 05 1:49am
Rocky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocky Click here to Send Rocky a Private Message Visit Rocky's homepage! Find more posts by Rocky Add Rocky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

My hard earned money ...

Old Post Jan31, 05 2:15am
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocky
FC3S Power

Actually if I go, I suppose I can probably beat on some YD kids hahaha. If I'm lucky, maybe I'll race Zyon and see for myself how the guy is progressing

"If there is such a thing as a natural talent for driving, it just means that the person will improve a little bit faster than everyone else. There's no such thing as an innate talent that overcomes repeated effort and practice... Do you understand Daiki, Sakai? Winning and losing is a matter of how experienced you are."

Old Post Jan31, 05 2:31am
Rocky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocky Click here to Send Rocky a Private Message Visit Rocky's homepage! Find more posts by Rocky Add Rocky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

Quote:
Originally posted by Rocky
Actually if I go, I suppose I can probably beat on some YD kids hahaha. If I'm lucky, maybe I'll race Zyon and see for myself how the guy is progressing

good, bring friends and family.

Old Post Jan31, 05 2:49am
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hayai
W-IND

Quote:
Originally posted by Rocky
Maybe I'll show if more people are needed. I might need my Evo 3 back in said case though XP

Your evo 3 will be fune tune by this weekend rocky

Old Post Jan31, 05 2:57am
hayai is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hayai Click here to Send hayai a Private Message Find more posts by hayai Add hayai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocky
FC3S Power

Quote:
Originally posted by hayai
Your evo 3 will be fune tune by this weekend rocky

By the sounds of it, my Evo 3 is really getting around.

Sure makes me proud XD

Old Post Jan31, 05 4:11am
Swift
TEAM WIN!!!

i would love go come but i just recived word that i will be heading up north to boyer (i dont know where that is lolz) but work is work right?

ill be there if i am home for i am also told that the stay up north is going to be a week.

but then i could have to work again XD

to bad with boost on i would have had a chance XD

MR2!!!!!!

Old Post Jan31, 05 7:45pm
Swift is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Swift Click here to Send Swift a Private Message Find more posts by Swift Add Swift to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B.INT
W-IND

Kids keep ripping off the poster?! I Will go post~~

For winners, losing inspires them.
For losers, losing defeats them.
?Z??d D ?f ?????o?}!!!
Card Name: B [Version 3 Time]
Updating . . .

Old Post Feb1, 05 6:03am
B.INT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B.INT Click here to Send B.INT a Private Message Find more posts by B.INT Add B.INT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aya

>___>;; you ppl play too much. XDDD well now... i went to calgary like 2 years ago!!! how come you ppl never had tourneys out then?!! *siggh...

Old Post Feb9, 06 3:15pm
Aya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aya Click here to Send Aya a Private Message Visit Aya's homepage! Find more posts by Aya Add Aya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nigel
W-IND

Quote:
Originally posted by Aya
>___>;; you ppl play too much. XDDD well now... i went to calgary like 2 years ago!!! how come you ppl never had tourneys out then?!! *siggh...

do u play in erin mills?

Old Post Feb9, 06 10:21pm
nigel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nigel Click here to Send nigel a Private Message Find more posts by nigel Add nigel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aya

yeah.... and you are? O___O?

well i dont regularly go to erin mills... =___= funland is the best place for initial d... well i mean, that is for a challenge... to many cheap hk ppl uptown. >__<; and sauga man... i like racing downtown. its more fun because you got the gtr ppl there to talk to and kanto. >__>; well that is, if you know them.

Old Post Feb10, 06 2:56pm
Aya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aya Click here to Send Aya a Private Message Visit Aya's homepage! Find more posts by Aya Add Aya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nigel
W-IND

Quote:
Originally posted by Aya
yeah.... and you are? O___O?

well i dont regularly go to erin mills... =___= funland is the best place for initial d... well i mean, that is for a challenge... to many cheap hk ppl uptown. >__<; and sauga man... i like racing downtown. its more fun because you got the gtr ppl there to talk to and kanto. >__>; well that is, if you know them.

i think we raced yesterday...i am winmx....XDDDD

Old Post Feb18, 06 3:44pm
nigel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nigel Click here to Send nigel a Private Message Find more posts by nigel Add nigel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote