KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > In the Arcade > Initial D Arcade > The Best Cars per course
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nigel
W-IND

Quote:
Originally posted by blind51de
Is the 86-on-Akina the only condition where the car gets an unnatural boost?

u mean bonus start up?
or it's powerful acceleration ?

i think the answers to both of the questions are yes...cuz 86 is the home course car..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post Jan3, 05 10:09pm
nigel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nigel Click here to Send nigel a Private Message Find more posts by nigel Add nigel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blind51de
Seat Whore Exterminator

What I mean is, the 86 is supposed to have extra power added on Akina only for its top two gears.

Is this home course modification an exclusive? Or does it apply to other cars like Sileighty-on-Usui or Evo4-on-Iro, etc.?

Old Post Jan3, 05 10:20pm
blind51de is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blind51de Click here to Send blind51de a Private Message Visit blind51de's homepage! Find more posts by blind51de Add blind51de to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

86 gets no added power on akina, it's just able to exit turns a lot faster than other cars. Well it does accelerate pretty damn fast too...

Sil80 on usui is part speed part turning I think.

and evo4 on iro is turning + accel. But its not faster speed wise because it is one of the slowest start interval cars on the course. evo5, evo3, mr2 and rx8 all have faster start intervals than the evo4.

Old Post Jan3, 05 10:29pm
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yuvster
TeaM IggY

really? i thought the 86 had an extra strong 5th gear especially on akina..i heard ppl sayin so... anyways.... i gotta agree wif razor abt the iro thing...the only part the evo4 wins other cars wif faster startup is by its extra fast exitin speeds...and the fact that im biased towards fr cars does not affect this statement..lolz..

Old Post Feb5, 05 9:53am
yuvster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yuvster Click here to Send yuvster a Private Message Find more posts by yuvster Add yuvster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sakamoto
1991 DA

Yeah, I got a question about the Cappuccino on Myogi. I know it's the fastest car and I do a 2.54.101 right now, but I'm still unable to do 209. My car is purely A-tune, and I still can't do it. If anybody knows what parts to put on the car, please let me know. Thanks guys.

Old Post Oct21, 05 11:57am
Sakamoto is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sakamoto Click here to Send Sakamoto a Private Message Visit Sakamoto's homepage! Find more posts by Sakamoto Add Sakamoto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nigel
W-IND

209 unless 207 out the grand curve

+ must be FT

Old Post Oct21, 05 1:22pm
nigel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nigel Click here to Send nigel a Private Message Find more posts by nigel Add nigel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sakamoto
1991 DA

If you're sure about this, then thanks a lot man. This is really gonna help me.

Old Post Oct21, 05 2:26pm
Sakamoto is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sakamoto Click here to Send Sakamoto a Private Message Visit Sakamoto's homepage! Find more posts by Sakamoto Add Sakamoto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STi_GiLBE
Darin's Agent

i thought we went over this already....capp can only go 208.....even odie said so...

[RL:5~BL:17]
---------------------------
Project Panda4 (AE86 and EvoIV) *COMPLETED*
AE86: [1.0MIL+ pts][RL:8~BL:4]
EvoIV: [1.0MIL+ pts][RL:12~BL:15]

Old Post Oct23, 05 4:00am
STi_GiLBE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STi_GiLBE Click here to Send STi_GiLBE a Private Message Find more posts by STi_GiLBE Add STi_GiLBE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sakamoto
1991 DA

Well, I've heard that the Cappuccino can do 209 on Myogi, but I've never personally seen it myself. I can only do 208, myself. Anyways, I'm just trying to dip into the 2.53's.

Old Post Oct24, 05 3:11pm
nigel
W-IND

sorry that i made that wrong then

but for 53...is not hard

2'53'3 ...our team's best time...is only 206 exit grand curve...

just keep a tight line

Old Post Oct24, 05 9:34pm
yayaya999
## This bitch is banned! ##

Quote:
Originally posted by nigel
sorry that i made that wrong then

but for 53...is not hard

2'53'3 ...our team's best time...is only 206 exit grand curve...

just keep a tight line
listen nigel y shuld u blok me u damn is dat paladin fire me 1st u shol

Old Post Mar18, 06 2:45pm
yayaya999 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yayaya999 Click here to Send yayaya999 a Private Message Find more posts by yayaya999 Add yayaya999 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bakaorochi
FD Spirit User

how about quitting your whining and stop attacking mods?

Old Post Mar18, 06 4:41pm
bakaorochi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bakaorochi Click here to Send bakaorochi a Private Message Find more posts by bakaorochi Add bakaorochi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

Quote:
Originally posted by nigel
just keep a tight line

Keeping a tight line is not easy work

Old Post Mar18, 06 5:27pm
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
winmx
W-IND

Quote:
Originally posted by yayaya999
listen nigel y shuld u blok me u damn is dat paladin fire me 1st u shol

wat happen nigel???

myogi CCW dry 2:53'206 cap

Old Post Mar20, 06 6:10am
winmx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for winmx Click here to Send winmx a Private Message Find more posts by winmx Add winmx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scappy
Team Kunai

its just reyherks. thats the last we'll ever hear from him i guess, so i wouldn't worry about it

A bird with one wing who flies south will end up east from where he came.

Old Post Mar20, 06 12:42pm
Scappy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scappy Click here to Send Scappy a Private Message Find more posts by Scappy Add Scappy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote