KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > Discussion > Tournament & Battle Report > Eau Claire '03 Tourny 1 > next fucking tournament
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
razorsuKe
KISHU

next fucking tournament

HOWS IT GONNA BE?!?!?!?!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post May19, 04 1:12am
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocky
FC3S Power

i want to be in a fucking tournament.

who's providing the womens?

Old Post May19, 04 2:33am
Rocky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocky Click here to Send Rocky a Private Message Visit Rocky's homepage! Find more posts by Rocky Add Rocky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gtsomething
Put the lime in the coke

They'll either come(doubt it) or...bring ur own. lol.

Old Post May19, 04 2:59am
gtsomething is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gtsomething Click here to Send gtsomething a Private Message Visit gtsomething's homepage! Find more posts by gtsomething Add gtsomething to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocky
FC3S Power

I dunno man, corey's got mad Gap weaksauce stylinz, the ladies can flock to him.

Old Post May19, 04 3:02am
Rocky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocky Click here to Send Rocky a Private Message Visit Rocky's homepage! Find more posts by Rocky Add Rocky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Flame

Same as last one...except have it so that Force Quit is mandatory. Last one wasted some time while some of the players waited for their cards coz they couldn't FQ.

And a board to post up upcoming battles. Much better than passing around some piece of paper...

Yellow A-Tune FD3S Type R

"I won't know who'll win until I race..." -Takumi Fujiwara

Old Post May19, 04 3:08am
Flame is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Flame Click here to Send Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Flame Add Flame to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
phomaniac
kishu

computerize that shit. how can i lose to drew when we didnt battle yet? *___*

Old Post May19, 04 12:14pm
phomaniac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for phomaniac Click here to Send phomaniac a Private Message Find more posts by phomaniac Add phomaniac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swordstalker
kishu

So true.

Old Post May20, 04 12:48am
swordstalker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swordstalker Click here to Send swordstalker a Private Message Find more posts by swordstalker Add swordstalker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
phoker
[ p h o | j u k u ]

laptop it.....

skeet skeet skeet

Old Post May20, 04 1:02am
phoker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for phoker Click here to Send phoker a Private Message Find more posts by phoker Add phoker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote