KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > Discussion > General Discussion > More ID the movie
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
gtsomething
Put the lime in the coke

More ID the movie

www.initialdthemovie.com

if you havnt been there already...god! how could i of never noticed this site, its got 2 trailers, i like the 2nd one better, i got wallpaper and Screansave from here too, and also, now, they got a game that if ur the fastest 5, u get to go to bejing to watch the premier...The games kinda gay though (hard), and slow loading...but i realized some bad downs to this movie

Skyline drifts
No Keisuke or FD
Storylines a bit out
Characters look nothing alike (Cept for Itsuki maybe)

but hell, they drift by the rail x)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post May15, 05 11:57pm
gtsomething is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gtsomething Click here to Send gtsomething a Private Message Visit gtsomething's homepage! Find more posts by gtsomething Add gtsomething to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STi_GiLBE
Darin's Agent

your late......REAL late.....and im sure theyll include keisuke....hes a very important piece to the storyline.....

[RL:5~BL:17]
---------------------------
Project Panda4 (AE86 and EvoIV) *COMPLETED*
AE86: [1.0MIL+ pts][RL:8~BL:4]
EvoIV: [1.0MIL+ pts][RL:12~BL:15]

Old Post May16, 05 12:15am
STi_GiLBE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STi_GiLBE Click here to Send STi_GiLBE a Private Message Find more posts by STi_GiLBE Add STi_GiLBE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sho-Nuff
kishu

yuppers... keisuke is a VERY important role in the anime... he should be in the movie

Old Post May24, 05 7:04pm
Sho-Nuff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sho-Nuff Click here to Send Sho-Nuff a Private Message Find more posts by Sho-Nuff Add Sho-Nuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
winmx
W-IND

is it just me, or does it look a little slow?

myogi CCW dry 2:53'206 cap

Old Post May24, 05 11:22pm
winmx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for winmx Click here to Send winmx a Private Message Find more posts by winmx Add winmx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nigel
W-IND

i am sure is only u...haha

Old Post May25, 05 1:09am
nigel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nigel Click here to Send nigel a Private Message Find more posts by nigel Add nigel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gtsomething
Put the lime in the coke

ya the sites slow...i dno y...

Old Post May25, 05 10:57am
gtsomething is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gtsomething Click here to Send gtsomething a Private Message Visit gtsomething's homepage! Find more posts by gtsomething Add gtsomething to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
winmx
W-IND

i was talking about the driving haha.

myogi CCW dry 2:53'206 cap

Old Post May25, 05 3:12pm
winmx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for winmx Click here to Send winmx a Private Message Find more posts by winmx Add winmx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Odintu

The guy that plays Bunta LOOKS like Bunta. Squint and all.

Old Post May26, 05 3:37am
Odintu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Odintu Click here to Send Odintu a Private Message Find more posts by Odintu Add Odintu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote