KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > Discussion > General Discussion > WTFBBQ
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Asuma
Team Kunai

WTFBBQ

I just drove the new dodge charger... all I can say is WOWOMGWTFBBQ!!!!

I swear it was like.... 0-60 in a second haahhahaaa. I have never accelerated so fast in a car before... @^)U$)HJGADHFADHA SO FAST

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post Jul21, 05 2:01am
Asuma is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Asuma Click here to Send Asuma a Private Message Find more posts by Asuma Add Asuma to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

*waits for spoon + paulo*

Old Post Jul21, 05 2:28am
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

Which engine?

Last edited by Luminous on Jul21, 05 at 2:31am

Old Post Jul21, 05 2:29am
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thunderwing

chances are its probably the 4.7 from what I had heard the orignal plans for the 5.7 r/t we're going to be a couple of months after the base release (3.5 and 4.7 first then the hemi and then the srt8 hemi)

still even with the base v8 its going to be fast

Old Post Jul21, 05 2:40am
thunderwing is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thunderwing Click here to Send thunderwing a Private Message Find more posts by thunderwing Add thunderwing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hero
AE Owners Club

ya it seems like a pretty fun car

AE Owners Club

Old Post Jul21, 05 2:47am
Hero is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hero Click here to Send Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Hero Add Hero to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Asuma
Team Kunai

Sorry guys I can't pretend I know anything about cars... all I can say is... DAYUMMM it was fast lol

Old Post Jul21, 05 2:49am
Asuma is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Asuma Click here to Send Asuma a Private Message Find more posts by Asuma Add Asuma to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

Bring it over, I'll race you.

Bet I win

Old Post Jul21, 05 2:57am
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STi_GiLBE
Darin's Agent

he loves american muscle.

[RL:5~BL:17]
---------------------------
Project Panda4 (AE86 and EvoIV) *COMPLETED*
AE86: [1.0MIL+ pts][RL:8~BL:4]
EvoIV: [1.0MIL+ pts][RL:12~BL:15]

Old Post Jul21, 05 3:03am
STi_GiLBE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STi_GiLBE Click here to Send STi_GiLBE a Private Message Find more posts by STi_GiLBE Add STi_GiLBE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
K.D.
Firemen/kishu

69 Chargers are hotter

I wanna buy one, but they all need to be restored... Fuck that shit

My friend have winter and summer Chargers... 260 for winter and 650 for summer... =\

Sacred Tengoku
WMMT3 - 820HP : GDB-C, CT9A VIII, R2
WMMT2 - 815HP : BNR32, BNR34, GC8

Old Post Jul21, 05 5:16am
K.D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for K.D. Click here to Send K.D. a Private Message Visit K.D.'s homepage! Find more posts by K.D. Add K.D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Asuma
Team Kunai

if by 'race' you mean who is faster off of a red light... I dun think will you win hahahaa.... what is your car?

Old Post Jul21, 05 1:43pm
Luminous
KISHU

'03 zo6

Old Post Jul21, 05 2:03pm
Asuma
Team Kunai

Quote:
Originally posted by Luminous
'03 zo6

I dunno if I can believe your lies.. but... damn nice if it's true haha. Not a huge fan of corvettes, but I would still drive em ^_^

Old Post Jul21, 05 3:27pm
Luminous
KISHU

Quote:
Originally posted by Asuma
I dunno if I can believe your lies.. but... damn nice if it's true haha. Not a huge fan of corvettes, but I would still drive em ^_^

100% truth.

Old Post Jul21, 05 3:32pm
Asuma
Team Kunai

Quote:
Originally posted by Luminous
100% truth.

fuckin nice....

Old Post Jul21, 05 3:49pm
Scappy
Team Kunai

now rob did you take the car with or without your parents knowing
jk

man i cant believe how many nice cars are in scotland, lotuses porches, bmws, benzs, enzos and get this.... civic type-R. WTF, supposed to be so rare outside of japan and china. oh well i guess import laws are different here than in canada

A bird with one wing who flies south will end up east from where he came.

Old Post Jul21, 05 4:07pm
Scappy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scappy Click here to Send Scappy a Private Message Find more posts by Scappy Add Scappy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote