KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > Discussion > Community > Cove Drama
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
razorsuKe
KISHU

wtf?? I didn't edit anything man....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post Sep14, 04 1:51am
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

oh, I see what you're talking about now but seriously, I didn't edit that
And the only other people who can are the mods and Matt..... My bet's on Rocky

Old Post Sep14, 04 2:08am
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swordstalker
kishu

Yes, it does seem strange considering i dont play, so it cant be me. The only other explanation is that Andy is dumb and put my name there for some dumb reason.

Old Post Sep14, 04 2:44am
swordstalker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swordstalker Click here to Send swordstalker a Private Message Find more posts by swordstalker Add swordstalker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paldin
kishu

Old Post Sep14, 04 2:00pm
Paldin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paldin Click here to Send Paldin a Private Message Find more posts by Paldin Add Paldin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paldin
kishu

Hmm no one there today execpt me, Drew and Mochi, then when i was leaving I saw oliver...

Not to much drama going on or maybe I'm just not there for it since I have a limited time I'm there for.....

Old Post Sep14, 04 6:29pm
Paldin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paldin Click here to Send Paldin a Private Message Find more posts by Paldin Add Paldin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

Well, if you want the 8V, it's here.

Waiting.

Old Post Sep14, 04 8:59pm
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AsianCaucasian

is anyone else able to beat you guys at the cove? i might stand a chance on tuchi but you guys could pwn me on every other course.

Old Post Sep15, 04 10:20pm
AsianCaucasian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AsianCaucasian Click here to Send AsianCaucasian a Private Message Visit AsianCaucasian's homepage! Find more posts by AsianCaucasian Add AsianCaucasian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

I think out of everyone else, you're the best.

Tomorrow: I'm taking every record on akina DH, I have 1-7 right now.

Old Post Sep15, 04 10:33pm
swordstalker
kishu

Quote:
Originally posted by Razor
I think out of everyone else, you're the best.

I concur.

Old Post Sep15, 04 11:21pm
swordstalker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swordstalker Click here to Send swordstalker a Private Message Find more posts by swordstalker Add swordstalker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

Quote:
Originally posted by swordstalker
I concur.

Double concurage.

Old Post Sep16, 04 4:54am
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

hey guys!!! can I like..... concur as well?

Old Post Sep16, 04 5:36am
Luminous
KISHU

Sure.

Old Post Sep16, 04 11:56am
AsianCaucasian

hmm... which one of you guys took me to akina snow with a gt4 today? damn i get owned on that course.

Old Post Sep16, 04 10:04pm
AsianCaucasian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AsianCaucasian Click here to Send AsianCaucasian a Private Message Visit AsianCaucasian's homepage! Find more posts by AsianCaucasian Add AsianCaucasian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swordstalker
kishu

Tony??

Old Post Sep16, 04 11:18pm
phoker
[ p h o | j u k u ]

probably tony

skeet skeet skeet

Old Post Sep17, 04 12:21am
phoker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for phoker Click here to Send phoker a Private Message Find more posts by phoker Add phoker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote