KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > In the Arcade > Initial D Arcade > NEED SOME HELP 4 MY SKYLINE AT 2 WEAK COURSE
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
reyherks
## This bitch is banned! ##

Quote:
Originally posted by DarkPaladinZZ
i love your shitty editing skills... but i love your shitty attempts to get anywhere in life more
Y THE LAUZY PPL always red eye when see the god racer recod lik me hai pityful la dark pladin destroy by god dragon

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post Mar16, 06 5:58pm
reyherks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for reyherks Click here to Send reyherks a Private Message Find more posts by reyherks Add reyherks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DarkPaladinZZ

dont bullshit me..you are not even close to being a god..
youre just full of shit.. and low quality shit at that

Old Post Mar17, 06 12:48am
DarkPaladinZZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DarkPaladinZZ Click here to Send DarkPaladinZZ a Private Message Find more posts by DarkPaladinZZ Add DarkPaladinZZ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

Guys, keep this up, and the banning will commence.

Old Post Mar17, 06 1:48am
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scappy
Team Kunai

ban him until he stops screaming and learns to speak english.

darkpaladin...never argue with a fool, he may be doing the same thing

thats all i have to say

A bird with one wing who flies south will end up east from where he came.

Last edited by Scappy on Mar17, 06 at 2:00am

Old Post Mar17, 06 1:57am
Scappy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scappy Click here to Send Scappy a Private Message Find more posts by Scappy Add Scappy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DarkPaladinZZ

thanks for the advice.. i understand ..i just cant take the fact that he is calling me a noob on absolutely no grounds when i dont even know him..i mean.. if you post record times..call me a noob ..fine.. whatever.. he cant even pull off an inspection link..>_>

Old Post Mar17, 06 2:05am
DarkPaladinZZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DarkPaladinZZ Click here to Send DarkPaladinZZ a Private Message Find more posts by DarkPaladinZZ Add DarkPaladinZZ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scappy
Team Kunai

just remember that we all know ur not a noob. so he can say whatever he wants cuz we know he's just talking shit anyway

and as for you reyherks:

if you joined this forums to talk shit and start fights, your IP will be banned. so the best thing you can do right now is to just stfu for a bit to let everything cool down. i for one have no tolerance left for arguing in this place because it goes nowhere. this forum was designed to spread info on initial d from one team to another and it wuickly turned into an international site for everything from initial d times and course advice to random stuff and wangan. so if u want help for a specific car or course by all means request the help because i know that there's people here who can help you. just remember that when you ask for help other people are trying to help you, they are not trying to incite anything. if you want us to help you out with anyhting u might have questions about try asking nicer. enough with the insults, they will not be tolerated.

Last edited by Scappy on Mar17, 06 at 6:05am

Old Post Mar17, 06 5:55am
Scappy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scappy Click here to Send Scappy a Private Message Find more posts by Scappy Add Scappy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
reyherks
## This bitch is banned! ##

Quote:
Originally posted by Scappy
just remember that we all know ur not a noob. so he can say whatever he wants cuz we know he's just talking shit anyway

and as for you reyherks:

if you joined this forums to talk shit and start fights, your IP will be banned. so the best thing you can do right now is to just stfu for a bit to let everything cool down. i for one have no tolerance left for arguing in this place because it goes nowhere. this forum was designed to spread info on initial d from one team to another and it wuickly turned into an international site for everything from initial d times and course advice to random stuff and wangan. so if u want help for a specific car or course by all means request the help because i know that there's people here who can help you. just remember that when you ask for help other people are trying to help you, they are not trying to incite anything. if you want us to help you out with anyhting u might have questions about try asking nicer. enough with the insults, they will not be tolerated.
Listen scappy is not i say he noob is he say me 1st ok he fire me may time if i didn talk back how i bcom a human

Old Post Mar17, 06 12:46pm
reyherks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for reyherks Click here to Send reyherks a Private Message Find more posts by reyherks Add reyherks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scappy
Team Kunai

the point is to just chill

Old Post Mar17, 06 5:55pm