KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > Discussion > Tournament & Battle Report > Vancouver Report
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
razorsuKe
KISHU

Vancouver Report

Wow, after visiting several Canadian cities this summer, I must say how beautiful Vancouver is.

I'm living in an apartment downtown Vancouver and .... its so nice OMG....
we need to setup shop and get down to business, theres movie rooms, pool, all the chill places included and pool + fitness.

Fob style everywhere, everything looks modern and everything is A++++

edited. by tony.

Last edited by phomaniac on Aug16, 05 at 5:18am

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post Aug15, 05 8:46pm
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swordstalker
kishu

Re: Vancouver Report

Quote:
Originally posted by razorsuKe
I'm living in an apartment downtown toronto

You mean vancouver...?

Old Post Aug15, 05 9:52pm
swordstalker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swordstalker Click here to Send swordstalker a Private Message Find more posts by swordstalker Add swordstalker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

O_O...

why yes... yes I do mean vancouver.

Old Post Aug16, 05 2:25am
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
phomaniac
kishu

lazy bastard, doesnt even edit it...

Old Post Aug16, 05 5:24am
phomaniac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for phomaniac Click here to Send phomaniac a Private Message Find more posts by phomaniac Add phomaniac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swordstalker
kishu

Actually no need to edit, since i did correct him already.

Old Post Aug16, 05 5:32am
swordstalker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swordstalker Click here to Send swordstalker a Private Message Find more posts by swordstalker Add swordstalker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

tomorrow I'll meet super star Asaki @ metrotown.

This is in burnaby so I plan on walking for 20 minutes, then using public transit (subway) (my first public transit in vancouver!) for 25 mins...

I should really take pics of all this, the apartment is so OMG nice. Meetings rooms for parties and serious business, movie rooms to watch your vids.... O_O I just had a thought.... I should have brought some DVDs with ID on it and watch that on here.... n3rd that shit up yo~

Hopefully I'll also be able to take an entire sheet of records but we'll see...

edited because Corey doesn't know English.

Last edited by phomaniac on Aug17, 05 at 7:23pm

Old Post Aug16, 05 5:42am
Scappy
Team Kunai

Quote:
tomorrow I'll meat super star Asaki @ metrotown.

you'll meat him eh?

better buy him a drink first lol

A bird with one wing who flies south will end up east from where he came.

Old Post Aug16, 05 7:59am
Scappy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scappy Click here to Send Scappy a Private Message Find more posts by Scappy Add Scappy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

Asaki has been met.
The guy looks like CKF O_O...

Once again, I must state how beautiful vancouver is.

Old Post Aug17, 05 4:05am
razorsuKe
KISHU

hahahaha, yo, so I'm on this street in downtown vancouver, they have IDv3 japanese on these weird sega cabs

shifter on right and wheel turns 45 degrees, pics when I get home

Old Post Aug18, 05 9:07pm
Scappy
Team Kunai

weird...must be all that pot in bc

(see if you can get me a half ounce for umm medical reasons of course heh heh...)

A bird with one wing who flies south will end up east from where he came.

Old Post Aug18, 05 9:36pm
Scappy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scappy Click here to Send Scappy a Private Message Find more posts by Scappy Add Scappy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

so now I'm on the popular street of robson, the japanese/korean fobs have landed on shore and they're everywhere.

I'm at a korean net cafe and I can't read shit o_O... also everyone is playing starcraft hahahahaa

Old Post Aug18, 05 10:39pm
Luminous
KISHU

Quote:
so now I'm on the popular street of robson, the japanese/korean fobs have landed on shore and they're everywhere.

I'm at a korean net cafe and I can't read shit o_O... also everyone is playing starcraft hahahahaa

Should've brought me along, haha.

I'll read it for you, but I'll never understand what the heck it says.

Old Post Aug19, 05 1:18am
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

from Korea back to HK fob central of richmond.

Damn fine girls everywhere... but equally bad ones and lots of bums everywhere too.....

eSpot was cool today, Tao, best in west coast in fighting games and zac from edmonton.

Joey is here too... I think I mentioned?

anyways, I played some v3 japanese and I realized that the ~8V card is levl 30....

wow.

Old Post Aug19, 05 7:41am
Luminous
KISHU

lol so, is the ~8V card yours, now?

Old Post Aug19, 05 1:02pm
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nigel
W-IND

Quote:
hahahaha, yo, so I'm on this street in downtown vancouver, they have IDv3 japanese on these weird sega cabs

shifter on right and wheel turns 45 degrees, pics when I get home

the outrun cabinet??XDDDD

Old Post Aug20, 05 4:57am
nigel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nigel Click here to Send nigel a Private Message Find more posts by nigel Add nigel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote