KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > In the Arcade > Initial D Arcade > very new to the game - need help
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sakamoto
1991 DA

Quote:
Originally posted by REY4U
its true u go and view his recod n see if he say not good nvm but r his recod is such decent at canada then i will make a conclusion is canada ta is bad

Canada is in no way bad dude. The racers there are leet as hell...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post May9, 06 11:02pm
Sakamoto is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sakamoto Click here to Send Sakamoto a Private Message Visit Sakamoto's homepage! Find more posts by Sakamoto Add Sakamoto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bakaorochi
FD Spirit User

Quote:
its true u go and view his recod n see if he say not good nvm but r his recod is such decent at canada then i will make a conclusion is canada ta is bad

whats the basis that canada TA is bad??? you realize that a lot of the people here are in canada right?? therefore, you are pretty much making dissing a lot of the people on this forum you dumb shit..

just because something doesnt look good to you..doesnt mean it wouldnt be good to other people.. the world doesnt revolve around you..

whats the basis that my times are not average?? what is the basis that those times would be bad in malaysia??

your english is shit..your logic is shit.. the only difference right now between you and a bucket of shit... is the bucket..

so stop flaming everything you see...shut the fuck up..and drop this shit already.. let it all slide

Old Post May9, 06 11:15pm
bakaorochi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bakaorochi Click here to Send bakaorochi a Private Message Find more posts by bakaorochi Add bakaorochi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AsianCaucasian

Malaysia>Canada.

Not for ID though.

Old Post May10, 06 1:41am
AsianCaucasian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AsianCaucasian Click here to Send AsianCaucasian a Private Message Visit AsianCaucasian's homepage! Find more posts by AsianCaucasian Add AsianCaucasian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

Quote:
Originally posted by AsianCaucasian
Malaysia>Canada.

Not for ID though.

stfu, muslim.

Old Post May10, 06 1:44am
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

Quote:

Okay, do you really have to point it out in the first place?

I really don't see a reason for you to do so, and then you start bashing Canada as a whole? What gives you the right?

I don't really care if he's only average or not, there are people that are good, then there are people that are bad to average. Just because you are faster and better than them, doesn't give you the right to bash them over the head with your nonsensical, and rather snide comments.

All in all, if you want to stay here, stop talking like that. I mean it.

Old Post May10, 06 1:46am
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
REY4U
Night Racer(Venom-X)

OK,SO CONCLUSION BAKAROCHI TA IS LACK THIS IS THE WAY 2 SAVE CANADA ID AND 4 ME MY ENGLISH IS NOT GOOD BCOZ I NOT LIV IN A COUNTRY TAT JUZ LEARN SINGLE LAUNGUAGE I NEED LEARN MORE MALAY,CHINISSE

Old Post May10, 06 4:09am
REY4U is offline Click Here to See the Profile for REY4U Click here to Send REY4U a Private Message Find more posts by REY4U Add REY4U to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

Quote:
OK,SO CONCLUSION BAKAROCHI TA IS LACK THIS IS THE WAY 2 SAVE CANADA ID AND 4 ME MY ENGLISH IS NOT GOOD BCOZ I NOT LIV IN A COUNTRY TAT JUZ LEARN SINGLE LAUNGUAGE I NEED LEARN MORE MALAY,CHINISSE

I know many Malaysian ID players that have good control of all three languages that you speak of.

Old Post May10, 06 4:53am
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Swift
TEAM WIN!!!

and dont type in all capitals or short forms or spell the languages they speak wrong.

Old Post May10, 06 5:17am
Swift is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Swift Click here to Send Swift a Private Message Find more posts by Swift Add Swift to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
REY4U
Night Racer(Venom-X)

Quote:
Originally posted by Luminous
I know many Malaysian ID players that have good control of all three languages that you speak of.
so wat,important is i can get my result good ad go university launguage is not importat only subject mark.

Old Post May10, 06 1:08pm
REY4U is offline Click Here to See the Profile for REY4U Click here to Send REY4U a Private Message Find more posts by REY4U Add REY4U to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sakamoto
1991 DA

Quote:
so wat,important is i can get my result good ad go university launguage is not importat only subject mark.

I seriously don't know what the f*ck you just said...>_>

Old Post May10, 06 3:04pm
Sakamoto is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sakamoto Click here to Send Sakamoto a Private Message Visit Sakamoto's homepage! Find more posts by Sakamoto Add Sakamoto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bakaorochi
FD Spirit User

what he is trying to say is that language doesnt matter in the class.. only the numerical value..

for example... he doesnt know shit english.. but if he knows how to give a good blowjob and the teacher marks his BJ's as his assignments, he can still get a good mark w/o ever knowing anything about the language

Old Post May10, 06 3:12pm
bakaorochi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bakaorochi Click here to Send bakaorochi a Private Message Find more posts by bakaorochi Add bakaorochi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sakamoto
1991 DA

Quote:
Originally posted by bakaorochi
what he is trying to say is that language doesnt matter in the class.. only the numerical value..

for example... he doesnt know shit english.. but if he knows how to give a good blowjob and the teacher marks his BJ's as his assignments, he can still get a good mark w/o ever knowing anything about the language

Oh, I see now. His typing is a direct link to how he talks. Since his mouth is always full of jiz from his teacher, he cant' speak correctly, and since he can't speak correctly, he can't type correctly...

Old Post May10, 06 4:36pm
REY4U
Night Racer(Venom-X)

ya pji i think i wan open a thread call"pji nooby meeting"topic 4 u 2 disscuss y pji is the noobest team among id team.and baka u r bakau(stupid) i don think eve u ca becom a useful person on the future social.

Old Post May10, 06 5:04pm
Sakamoto
1991 DA

Quote:
ya pji i think i wan open a thread call"pji nooby meeting"topic 4 u 2 disscuss y pji is the noobest team among id team.and baka u r bakau(stupid) i don think eve u ca becom a useful person on the future social.

Who'd wanna meet up with a jiz-faced bitch who can't speak or type English? Go suck your teachers dick some more. That's the only thing you're good at...

Old Post May10, 06 5:15pm
bakaorochi
FD Spirit User

i highly doubt he can even do that..
it seems he has the intelligence of a single celled organism

Old Post May10, 06 6:12pm