KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > In the Arcade > Initial D Arcade > Fastest to Slowest Car Start-up list
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
razorsuKe
KISHU

Fastest to Slowest Car Start-up list

6MT Cars

1/NB8C
2/S15
3/GDB
4/Altezza
5/GTR34
6/RX-8
7/S2000

5MT Cars

8/MR2 (1st - 2nd gear only)
9/RPS13 (180SX)
10/AE85
11/Evo3 (A-Tune)
12/ST205
13/ZZW30
14/NA6C
15/S13
16/S14K
17/86 Levin
18/FC3S
19/RPS13 (Sil-80)
20/GC8
21/Evo5
22/Evo3 (B, C, D, & N-Tunes)
23/Evo4
24/86 Trueno (D & N-Tunes)
25/FD3S-VI
26/FD3S-I
27/Evo6
28/Evo7
29/GC8V
30/S14Q
31/ER34
32/EK9
33/DC2
34/EG6
35/BNR32
36/86 Trueno (A, B, & C-Tunes)
37/EA11R

Just cause shit is so hard to find on other forums...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post Aug29, 04 7:09pm
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocky
FC3S Power

I know 6 gear car has an advantage.. so like, would an S2000 beat a 180SX? Or is even the worst 6 gear car better than the best 5 fifth gear ones?

"If there is such a thing as a natural talent for driving, it just means that the person will improve a little bit faster than everyone else. There's no such thing as an innate talent that overcomes repeated effort and practice... Do you understand Daiki, Sakai? Winning and losing is a matter of how experienced you are."

Old Post Aug30, 04 12:23am
Rocky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocky Click here to Send Rocky a Private Message Visit Rocky's homepage! Find more posts by Rocky Add Rocky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

If you look closer, Rocky, you'll see something.

Old Post Aug30, 04 2:03am
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
phomaniac
kishu

numbers = rank. worst 6th gear = rank of 7th, best 5th gear car ( MR2 NOT 180sx) ranked 8th. make your own conclusions

Old Post Aug30, 04 3:06am
phomaniac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for phomaniac Click here to Send phomaniac a Private Message Find more posts by phomaniac Add phomaniac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocky
FC3S Power

Oh okay, just wasn't sure if they were being used to count up to the 32 cars in the game, or if they were the actual ranking.

Thanks for clearing that up =P

"If there is such a thing as a natural talent for driving, it just means that the person will improve a little bit faster than everyone else. There's no such thing as an innate talent that overcomes repeated effort and practice... Do you understand Daiki, Sakai? Winning and losing is a matter of how experienced you are."

Old Post Aug30, 04 6:59am
Rocky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocky Click here to Send Rocky a Private Message Visit Rocky's homepage! Find more posts by Rocky Add Rocky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
u Ben Dejo
NOVA PRIDE!

Does the 86Levin start up change if it has the turbocharger or supercharger?

Old Post Oct2, 04 11:01am
u Ben Dejo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for u Ben Dejo Click here to Send u Ben Dejo a Private Message Visit u Ben Dejo's homepage! Find more posts by u Ben Dejo Add u Ben Dejo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
phomaniac
kishu

no

Old Post Oct2, 04 9:57pm
phomaniac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for phomaniac Click here to Send phomaniac a Private Message Find more posts by phomaniac Add phomaniac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

I think altezza and GDB can be disputed.

Old Post Oct22, 04 1:11am
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

We can always experiment.

Old Post Oct22, 04 1:57am
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B.INT
W-IND

the MR2 Doesn't work !
well I know the first and second gear is pretty fast
but it is just not good enough to get infront of the other guy!
I know what you mean when u said..pull your wheel against him and "ram" him over
but I did that.. DOESN"T WORK , when I was vs other 5 gear car
maybe is because my car is not full tune? or any other reason?
you will got to show me sometimes ,corey!

For winners, losing inspires them.
For losers, losing defeats them.
?Z??d D ?f ?????o?}!!!
Card Name: B [Version 3 Time]
Updating . . .

Old Post Oct25, 04 6:19am
B.INT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B.INT Click here to Send B.INT a Private Message Find more posts by B.INT Add B.INT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
phomaniac
kishu

1) full tune the mr2
2) shift perfectly
3) ram at the vERY beginning

Old Post Oct25, 04 2:07pm
AsianCaucasian

Do any other cars have tune dependent start up like the ones already listed above or are those the only ones?

Old Post Nov23, 04 11:35pm
AsianCaucasian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AsianCaucasian Click here to Send AsianCaucasian a Private Message Visit AsianCaucasian's homepage! Find more posts by AsianCaucasian Add AsianCaucasian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
phomaniac
kishu

should only be trueno and evo3.

Old Post Nov23, 04 11:57pm
razorsuKe
KISHU

A tune GDB starts up faster than any other tune GDB

Old Post Nov24, 04 12:02am
thunderwing

and the c tune r34 has the fastest start up. also the c west hood minutly affects start up

Old Post Nov24, 04 4:51pm
thunderwing is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thunderwing Click here to Send thunderwing a Private Message Find more posts by thunderwing Add thunderwing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote