KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > Discussion > General Discussion > GOT BEEF? talk shit here
Pages (12): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
REY4U
Night Racer(Venom-X)

ARE UR TEACHER RAP UR ASSHOLE ?UR TEACHER PENIS MAYBE IS FRANKIE TYPE.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post May13, 06 11:05pm
REY4U is offline Click Here to See the Profile for REY4U Click here to Send REY4U a Private Message Find more posts by REY4U Add REY4U to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sakamoto
1991 DA

Okay Reyherks, wipe that jiz from your 3 inch penis off of your hand and learn how to fucking type properly...

Old Post May14, 06 12:05am
Sakamoto is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sakamoto Click here to Send Sakamoto a Private Message Visit Sakamoto's homepage! Find more posts by Sakamoto Add Sakamoto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O_CieTz
JET

Quote:
Originally posted by Sakamoto
Okay Reyherks, wipe that jiz from your 3 inch penis off of your hand and learn how to fucking type properly...

damn, Rey just release the beast inside Sakamoto!

Old Post May14, 06 1:59am
O_CieTz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O_CieTz Click here to Send O_CieTz a Private Message Find more posts by O_CieTz Add O_CieTz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STi
W-IND/BoS

Quote:
Originally posted by REY4U
SHIT MAN,U KNOW WAT.BAKAROCHI RAP SAKAMOTO MOTER ASSHOLE AND JET RAP BAKAROCHI MOTER PUSSY THEN SAKAMOTO OSO GET RAP BY HIS FATER!WAT A FAMILY SEX OCCUR BETWEEN BAKAROCHI AND SAKAMOTO,BOTH OF THEM MOM HAV F CUP,I OSO RAP BAKA AND SAKA MUM BEFORE.

i really hope you know that F cups are bigger then D cups and D cups are the biggest size you can buy in stores. meaning their moms have BIG ASS TITS. i dont see any thing bad about that.

so there has been 3 reasons why i think you are the real gay one.

first you think sucking on boobs is gay

second you thing pussy i bad

third you dont like big tits

WHAT KIND OF MAN ARE YOU!!!!!!?????!!?!?!?!

hakone 2'20'006

I fucked the bitch on the right too

Old Post May14, 06 5:03am
STi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STi Click here to Send STi a Private Message Find more posts by STi Add STi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Swift
TEAM WIN!!!

lol its one of those times when someone can say

"you know how i know your gay?"

lol just thought i would share

and also for some beef

COREY WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR GLOVES, I MEAN THEY WERE A SIGNATURE MARK ON ALL YOUR VIDS AND BATTLES.

YOU ARE GONNA SET SOME REAL RECORDS WHEN THEY SHOW UP AGAIN LOL.

i couldnt not use caps lol

Old Post May14, 06 7:55am
Swift is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Swift Click here to Send Swift a Private Message Find more posts by Swift Add Swift to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
REY4U
Night Racer(Venom-X)

GOOD THAN U SAKAMOTO.NO TESTIS EVEN CANOT PRODUCE AND I PREPARE 2 SHOOT THE SPERM DIRECT U.

Old Post May14, 06 10:46am
REY4U is offline Click Here to See the Profile for REY4U Click here to Send REY4U a Private Message Find more posts by REY4U Add REY4U to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wing-Zero

Dude just stfu, every time you make a post it is more reason to make fun of you. So just stop right now.

My Forum

Old Post May14, 06 11:35am
Wing-Zero is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wing-Zero Click here to Send Wing-Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Wing-Zero Add Wing-Zero to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sakamoto
1991 DA

Quote:
GOOD THAN U SAKAMOTO.NO TESTIS EVEN CANOT PRODUCE AND I PREPARE 2 SHOOT THE SPERM DIRECT U.

I would be worried, but since your toddler dick is only 3 inches, your jiz wouldn't even make it to me. Also, you want to shoot me with sperm you don't have? You really are a fuckin' faggot...

Old Post May14, 06 12:39pm
Sakamoto is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sakamoto Click here to Send Sakamoto a Private Message Visit Sakamoto's homepage! Find more posts by Sakamoto Add Sakamoto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
REY4U
Night Racer(Venom-X)

MAN DON JELOUS ABOUT PPL HAV PENIS U NO.

Old Post May14, 06 2:55pm
O_CieTz
JET

Quote:

dude, just sdfu.

Last edited by O_CieTz on May14, 06 at 3:23pm

Old Post May14, 06 3:19pm
O_CieTz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O_CieTz Click here to Send O_CieTz a Private Message Find more posts by O_CieTz Add O_CieTz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
REY4U
Night Racer(Venom-X)

HEY IF U STIL CONTINUE BE A PJI UR ASSHOLE WIL BE FUK 1 DAY AND 1 DAY .

Old Post May14, 06 3:38pm
Sakamoto
1991 DA

Quote:

Psh, jealous of someone from Malaysia? Dude, I could literally beat the shit out of you with my dick man. Black = greater than anyone from Malaysia...

Last edited by Sakamoto on May14, 06 at 11:04pm

Old Post May14, 06 6:14pm
Scappy
Team Kunai

yeah man. sakamoto = black guy from the southern states = one tough son of a bitch

and besides we all know malaysians are third class citizens, right behind women

A bird with one wing who flies south will end up east from where he came.

Old Post May14, 06 6:35pm
Scappy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scappy Click here to Send Scappy a Private Message Find more posts by Scappy Add Scappy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
REY4U
Night Racer(Venom-X)

YA USA WILL GET LOSE ON WAR BY 1 DAY CAUSE OF UR FUKER PERSON LIKE JET AND SCAPPY BCOZ THEY ALWAYS OPEN THEIR ASSHOLE 4 THE USA SOLDIER RAP.

Old Post May15, 06 3:55am
STi
W-IND/BoS

um just to tell you scrappy is from canada not the states.

hakone 2'20'006

I fucked the bitch on the right too

Old Post May15, 06 5:38am
STi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STi Click here to Send STi a Private Message Find more posts by STi Add STi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote