KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > Discussion > Tournament & Battle Report > Vancouver Report
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
razorsuKe
KISHU

holy shit, the club scene here is rediculously kick ass. Except most of the girls are so-so
The lines are a bitch, it literally doesn't move but luckily, since I know certain people we get in quick, no BS
3 nights 3 clubs so far, probably do the same next weekend.

Then I was walking back to my place and I run into.... KISHU Japanese House Happy hour specials!! LOLOL will dine there soon.

Also accidentally ran into KIRA! and bitched him out for not calling but he had phone problems (fido is fucking with him) so we went and dealt with that.
He says he likes the way I pull in the crowds He's never seen people line up behind the seats to watch like the way I do it

then I did 3'07 akina up wet, GG. was slow as cp1 2 3 ... cp4 was quite the good.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post Aug21, 05 6:22am
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nigel
W-IND

i am waiting for good wheels when i get to toronto

Old Post Aug21, 05 6:39am
nigel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nigel Click here to Send nigel a Private Message Find more posts by nigel Add nigel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

I think I can get 3'05 akina up dry

and close to 06 for up wet.

I will do ccw for you ni-gel

probably take back akagi too...

Old Post Aug21, 05 6:55am
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

oh yes I forgot to mention.

As I was walking home from the club... I took the train and walked up seymour. Then there it is... KISHU Japanese House, Happy Hour! LOL

Then I was at the same train station again o_O....

took the train and walked the right way this time...

Old Post Aug21, 05 9:39am
Luminous
KISHU

Quote:
Originally posted by razorsuKe
oh yes I forgot to mention.

As I was walking home from the club... I took the train and walked up seymour. Then there it is... KISHU Japanese House, Happy Hour! LOL

Then I was at the same train station again o_O....

took the train and walked the right way this time...

Actually you didn't forget la, you told us about the restaurant

Old Post Aug21, 05 12:52pm
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nigel
W-IND

yup...u told us already...(excited over the KISHU sushi houseXDD)

take usui for me la!!!!!

Old Post Aug21, 05 6:02pm
nigel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nigel Click here to Send nigel a Private Message Find more posts by nigel Add nigel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

Let's all go to Vancouver ... haha

eat at KISHU place, and then come back Calgary

Old Post Aug21, 05 6:09pm
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nigel
W-IND

i wonder if there is a KUNAI place..

Old Post Aug22, 05 5:48am
Luminous
KISHU

Or W-IND ...

Old Post Aug22, 05 1:05pm
razorsuKe
KISHU

Met all of project Fish that is not in HK right now.
They lent me all their cards till I leave!!!!!!!

18 cards total, I have all the ledgendary cards of the west coast O_O

Met Welay and Bing, run their cards Welay has a Promo card I thinK!! The card is brown/orange!!!!!!!!! O_O....

Old Post Aug26, 05 6:41am
Scappy
Team Kunai

theres a kunai sword shop in tokyo

A bird with one wing who flies south will end up east from where he came.

Old Post Aug26, 05 7:04am
Scappy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scappy Click here to Send Scappy a Private Message Find more posts by Scappy Add Scappy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

Welay's orange card is top right

Old Post Aug26, 05 6:03pm
razorsuKe
KISHU

omg omg omg.... my hair gets fucked up AGAIN

fucking hell.... why WHY couldn't I wait one more week back to calgary... now I'm just going to have to wear my hat anyways.

Damn old bastards with no style, FUCK my hair....

Old Post Aug26, 05 10:52pm
Luminous
KISHU

LOL, I guess that's too bad, then.

Old Post Aug27, 05 1:14am
razorsuKe
KISHU

bomb threat at metro today

I snapped 1 pic and it sucks.

I'd actually like to be in Calgary right now, lots of drama.
Check out chinatown... maybe get a few pics of brad and ms. jolie
damn... fireworks to check out, you guys got it good.

Old Post Aug31, 05 5:23am