KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > In the Arcade > Initial D Arcade > very new to the game - need help
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
reyherks
## This bitch is banned! ##

Quote:
Originally posted by DarkPaladinZZ
rocket start?? how about fucking ver.3 and learn some english while you are at it?? for someone like you ..you sure talk a lot of shit.. how about getting some concrete proof to back up that verbal diarrhea syndrome of yours???
and "use ur brain la" ..meet at a passing?? the only place you would have a chance to pass is the GC..that means you have 2 chances to pass...since you can full gas the first one.... it wouldnt be that hard to block for two turns..skyline or not....so how about you go home.. and buy a fucking machine..learn to play..and for the love of god..learn some fucking english..
LAZY TAALK WIT U TIS LAUZY PLAYER IF DON KNOW PLAY BUY A MACHINE IF NO MONEY STEAL BUT ONCE CATCH GO TO JAIL AND CRY LIKE A BABY

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post Mar16, 06 1:24pm
reyherks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for reyherks Click here to Send reyherks a Private Message Find more posts by reyherks Add reyherks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DarkPaladinZZ

i think its the other way around..i think you dont know how to play..

Old Post Mar16, 06 1:34pm
DarkPaladinZZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DarkPaladinZZ Click here to Send DarkPaladinZZ a Private Message Find more posts by DarkPaladinZZ Add DarkPaladinZZ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
reyherks

Quote:
i think its the other way around..i think you dont know how to play..
I SAY OLADY GO GET A MACHINE N TRAIN 4 10 YEARS WHILE IF U NOW MEET ME LIK A GOLD FISH MEET A GIANT MAN N I M THE GIANT

Old Post Mar16, 06 1:37pm
reyherks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for reyherks Click here to Send reyherks a Private Message Find more posts by reyherks Add reyherks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DarkPaladinZZ

Quote:
Originally posted by reyherks
I SAY OLADY GO GET A MACHINE N TRAIN 4 10 YEARS WHILE IF U NOW MEET ME LIK A GOLD FISH MEET A GIANT MAN N I M THE GIANT

the bigger they are..the harder they fall....

serisouly..i dont need to race you to know that i am better at ID than you will ever be..if you continue to act like a little shit and fish people and gloat all about it on the forums.. so yeah.. there is no point in me getting on a plane to come own you... if anything.. come to toronto and i will own you 10-0 easy.
so are you pussy and wont come..or are you just trying to pay off the rent to avoid the eviction notice?

Old Post Mar16, 06 1:47pm
DarkPaladinZZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DarkPaladinZZ Click here to Send DarkPaladinZZ a Private Message Find more posts by DarkPaladinZZ Add DarkPaladinZZ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
reyherks

Quote:
the bigger they are..the harder they fall....

serisouly..i dont need to race you to know that i am better at ID than you will ever be..if you continue to act like a little shit and fish people and gloat all about it on the forums.. so yeah.. there is no point in me getting on a plane to come own you... if anything.. come to toronto and i will own you 10-0 easy.
so are you pussy and wont come..or are you just trying to pay off the rent to avoid the eviction notice?
jus shut up little goldfish go home n play barbie door come malaysia i wil won until u no money go home n u cibai kang is so big go ask the chinese ppl c what is cibai kang

Old Post Mar16, 06 2:01pm
DarkPaladinZZ

uh oh..i think the noobie is getting pissed..>_>
damn...i really dont think you have even seen an ID machine before ..let alone play.. you suck.. its evident.. so how about just shutting the fuck up b4 you make even a bigger fool of yourself?

Old Post Mar16, 06 4:53pm
reyherks

I THINK U JOIN ONLY KNOW WHAT IS INITIAL D N U NEVER PLAY INITIAL D B4 ONLY C PPL PLAY AT THERE N U CRY BCOZ U NO MONEY 2 PLAY RITE DUDE LONELY POOR PPL NOT AS A BEGEINER OSO JUZ A WALKER AT A ROAD PITY U LA

Old Post Mar16, 06 5:52pm
DarkPaladinZZ

http://ranking.segarosso.com/inidas...p;id=5HGP783SQM

go eat your own fucking shit.. thats an inspection link for me..
lets see yours... you fucker..
that proves that i have at least played ID and is decent..
lets see your proof you son of a bitch

Old Post Mar17, 06 12:56am
reyherks

Quote:

don watch the record u stupid assyhole juz come n challange me

Old Post Mar17, 06 12:51pm
J]-[UN

I should have recorded that battle where i beat superfuckerfisher XINYI in myogi wet using an rx8 and countering his superboost...

Time ran out about 100m before lap2 banner....I touched the banner at 20km still in 5th gear...can hear some real loud and quick downshifting nyuknyuk

Old Post Mar23, 06 6:06am
J]-[UN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J]-[UN Click here to Send J]-[UN a Private Message Find more posts by J]-[UN Add J]-[UN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yuvster
TeaM IggY

Quote:
Originally posted by J]-[UN
I should have recorded that battle where i beat superfuckerfisher XINYI in myogi wet using an rx8 and countering his superboost...

Time ran out about 100m before lap2 banner....I touched the banner at 20km still in 5th gear...can hear some real loud and quick downshifting nyuknyuk

lol~~....yeah...watchin that would've been super fun...

Old Post Mar26, 06 6:49am
yuvster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yuvster Click here to Send yuvster a Private Message Find more posts by yuvster Add yuvster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
REY4U
Night Racer(Venom-X)

Quote:

MAN,I TOLD U WAT IF U SAY TIS IS DECENT ,U MUZ VERY APOLOGIZE TO UR COUNTRY,CANADA.BCOZ IF U BRIN TIS RECOD COME MALAYSIA ,IT IS A JUNK.

Old Post May9, 06 4:46pm
REY4U is offline Click Here to See the Profile for REY4U Click here to Send REY4U a Private Message Find more posts by REY4U Add REY4U to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

Quote:
Originally posted by REY4U
MAN,I TOLD U WAT IF U SAY TIS IS DECENT ,U MUZ VERY APOLOGIZE TO UR COUNTRY,CANADA.BCOZ IF U BRIN TIS RECOD COME MALAYSIA ,IT IS A JUNK.

Reyherks, you really want me to ban your ass don't you?

Old Post May9, 06 6:24pm
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sakamoto
1991 DA

Quote:
Originally posted by Luminous

Please do...>_<

Old Post May9, 06 6:37pm
Sakamoto is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sakamoto Click here to Send Sakamoto a Private Message Visit Sakamoto's homepage! Find more posts by Sakamoto Add Sakamoto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
REY4U
Night Racer(Venom-X)

Quote:
Originally posted by Luminous
its true u go and view his recod n see if he say not good nvm but r his recod is such decent at canada then i will make a conclusion is canada ta is bad

Old Post May9, 06 8:17pm
REY4U is offline Click Here to See the Profile for REY4U Click here to Send REY4U a Private Message Find more posts by REY4U Add REY4U to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote