KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > Discussion > General Discussion > Some fake drama on OT
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
razorsuKe
KISHU

Some fake drama on OT

Ok so some guy made a thread that was "I will text my GF whatever the 97th post is"

and this is what happened:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium
cliffs?
maybe 4-5 text messages sent as supplied by ot..

including:

first
Quote:
Originally Posted by StopDrop&LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetration
im breaking up with you, ps: i cheated on you with 6 girls.

here goes nothing

this is gonna backfire so bad

then
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aequitas
I want to watch you pleasure an 8 year old indian boy.
Ok, now shes going to know something is up. I bet she just lauhs at me now

edit: BRB

then after saying he doesn't want her to come over

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturalone
please come over

Oh god...now shes probably going to think im gonna brake up with her

then after saying he was at a bar
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberbob08
i was lying about the bar, i dont want you to come by because i have girls over
here we go

and finally
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by loading
When will you take it up the ass like your sister
Oh fuck me! why did this have to be the alst post

with lots of funny stuff in between... latest update is last page... i may have missed a txt and somet other stuff.

And then she comes over and this is the finale as the whole situation backfires, turning fake drama into real drama:

Quote:
Well, sorry about that delap. I just got home :hs: Anyways, when she came over, before she vold even say a word, ii told her "lets go to a bar, i need to get out of the house." So we went to this bar. I drove seperatetly, to give myself some time to come up with a good story. When we got there, we started to talk, but i delayed it some more by ordering more drrink s She asked me if was alright, i said "im not sure, i heard you been fuckjing arounf behind my back (totally just amde this up, because i didt know what else to say...kinda wanted to flip things around) She was like what the fucks wrong with u, u tell me your cheating on me and that u dont want me to come over, becayse tere are girls there and then u say come over (she brought up the indian boy thing, but i just said i added that in as a shock factor, because i was pissed :mamoru: ) She said "where dod u hear i cheated on you?" I just told her "thtas not important, whats important is whether its true or not." She didnt really say much and i got pissed, so i told her i had to go to the BR, id brb. I said fuck, it, i might as well just order more drinks adn get even more wasted... so thats what i did. We continued the converastion and i said....so u did cheat on me...i knew it was true. She was all like "Thats was so long ago, we werent even THAT serious, who did you cheat on me with and why....what did i ever do to you. I said hold on i got a phone call (even though i didnt) walked outside and left hrr witht he tab tab abd drove home.

Thats where im at.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post Apr1, 07 8:19pm
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ac101
W-IND INTERNATIONAL

LOL...gg? XD

E4, E6, E7, RX8, Altezza

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post Apr11, 07 10:57am
ac101 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ac101 Click here to Send ac101 a Private Message Visit ac101's homepage! Find more posts by ac101 Add ac101 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote