KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > Discussion > Community > Projekt R
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Projekt R
Projekt R -- JP

Exclamation Projekt R

New Team In Calgary. Does Both Initial D Racing, And Real Life Racing. Have about 8 Members 4 with cars. (RSX-S, ES, 2 Integras.) (soon to come , Skyline R33 or 34, Rx-7 R1, Evo 4, & 350Z)

If you have any cars in your team please be sure to post them, give us your website, and give us some more information about you. If you would like a Race in Iditial D sometime please leave a post. We will be having real life races once we become more experienced and have a place to race. (We will be doing Drag, Drift, etc.) Thank You

& If your going to go on this thread to be an Ass then

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post Oct24, 05 7:19pm
Projekt R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Projekt R Click here to Send Projekt R a Private Message Find more posts by Projekt R Add Projekt R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scappy
Team Kunai

how are you planning on getting an R34?

A bird with one wing who flies south will end up east from where he came.

Old Post Oct24, 05 8:46pm
Scappy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scappy Click here to Send Scappy a Private Message Find more posts by Scappy Add Scappy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nigel
W-IND

racing initial d sounds a good idea

members who read this plz reply post
(scappy, u wanna join?)

Old Post Oct24, 05 9:23pm
nigel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nigel Click here to Send nigel a Private Message Find more posts by nigel Add nigel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Name?
W-IND International

I'll join..

Old Post Oct24, 05 9:30pm
Name? is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Name? Click here to Send Name? a Private Message Find more posts by Name? Add Name? to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Projekt R
Projekt R -- JP

about the R34 & the Evo 4 we will have to wait because they are not yet legal in Canada but soon enough

Old Post Oct24, 05 9:32pm
Projekt R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Projekt R Click here to Send Projekt R a Private Message Find more posts by Projekt R Add Projekt R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Team_Mclaren
Mazda ownz jo

OH mememe!!!

team beyond.ca

link: www.beyond.ca

arr.. we have alot of cars... would you like to race
- honda
- nissan
- mazda
- toyota
- anything else? you pick the brand, i'll pick the car

... also where do you guys race?

Last edited by Team_Mclaren on Oct24, 05 at 9:44pm

Old Post Oct24, 05 9:41pm
Team_Mclaren is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Team_Mclaren Click here to Send Team_Mclaren a Private Message Visit Team_Mclaren's homepage! Find more posts by Team_Mclaren Add Team_Mclaren to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
K.D.
Firemen/kishu

Soon ENOUGH? (Just so you know, import laws are gonna change within 2-3 years, from 15 to 25...)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, sorrie, I larf~

From DC2 to DC5 to ES and then to BCNR33/BNR34/CN9A...

*Clap clap clap clap clap*

Sacred Tengoku
WMMT3 - 820HP : GDB-C, CT9A VIII, R2
WMMT2 - 815HP : BNR32, BNR34, GC8

Old Post Oct24, 05 9:52pm
K.D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for K.D. Click here to Send K.D. a Private Message Visit K.D.'s homepage! Find more posts by K.D. Add K.D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
winmx
W-IND

Re: Projekt R

Quote:
Originally posted by Projekt R
[B]New Team In Calgary. Does Both Initial D Racing, And Real Life Racing. Have about 8 Members 4 with cars. (RSX-S, ES, 2 Integras.) (soon to come , Skyline R33 or 34, Rx-7 R1, Evo 4, & 350Z)

If you have any cars in your team please be sure to post them, give us your website, and give us some more information about you. If you would like a Race in Iditial D sometime please leave a post. We will be having real life races once we become more experienced and have a place to race. (We will be doing Drag, Drift, etc.) Thank You

& If your going to go on this thread to be an Ass then [/B]

but who are u?

myogi CCW dry 2:53'206 cap

Old Post Oct24, 05 10:24pm
winmx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for winmx Click here to Send winmx a Private Message Find more posts by winmx Add winmx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nigel
W-IND

Re: Re: Projekt R

Quote:
Originally posted by winmx
but who are u?

Old Post Oct24, 05 10:28pm
nigel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nigel Click here to Send nigel a Private Message Find more posts by nigel Add nigel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
winmx(dark)

you are in w-ind territory, gtfo~

i hope u guyz don't die getting 'experience'

to your friend getting the rx-7 make sure it doesn't get through rx-7 specialties.

that's all.

Old Post Oct24, 05 10:56pm
winmx(dark) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for winmx(dark) Click here to Send winmx(dark) a Private Message Find more posts by winmx(dark) Add winmx(dark) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

Oh, wow.

Street racing.

How mature!

Old Post Oct25, 05 12:25am
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AsianCaucasian

Thumbs down

Street racing is teh ghey. But then again Race City is closed now and yes, import laws are changing, have fun, the govt wants to make it 25 years now I'll race in Initial D anyday.

Old Post Oct25, 05 12:50am
AsianCaucasian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AsianCaucasian Click here to Send AsianCaucasian a Private Message Visit AsianCaucasian's homepage! Find more posts by AsianCaucasian Add AsianCaucasian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nigel
W-IND

Quote:
Originally posted by AsianCaucasian

Street racing is teh ghey. But then again Race City is closed now and yes, import laws are changing, have fun, the govt wants to make it 25 years now I'll race in Initial D anyday.

how's the FC going??

and i want the altezza to copy...XD
(or does corey has it)

Old Post Oct25, 05 12:56am
AsianCaucasian

Not finished hopefully finishing it this sunday. I have the altezza, I'll give it to corey but it has tons of plays left.

Old Post Oct25, 05 1:10am
AsianCaucasian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AsianCaucasian Click here to Send AsianCaucasian a Private Message Visit AsianCaucasian's homepage! Find more posts by AsianCaucasian Add AsianCaucasian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

Quote:
Originally posted by winmx(dark)
you are in w-ind territory, gtfo~

i hope u guyz don't die getting 'experience'

to your friend getting the rx-7 make sure it doesn't get through rx-7 specialties.

that's all.

3rd post .... hahahaa awesome.

Don't mind the car nuts on this forum but I gotta ask... why 2 identical threads?

(merging...)

Old Post Oct25, 05 1:11am
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote