KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > Forum Administration > Archives > Short-Lived Forums > Other locations > You think Calgary is cold?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
NonCents

You think Calgary is cold?

Temp : -32
Wind : 11 km/h
Windchill : -42!

i hate winter.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post Jan26, 04 12:09pm
NonCents is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NonCents Click here to Send NonCents a Private Message Visit NonCents's homepage! Find more posts by NonCents Add NonCents to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DMI

Re: You think Calgary is cold?

Quote:
Originally posted by NonCents
Temp : -32
Wind : 11 km/h
Windchill : [B]-42!

i hate winter. [/B]

same thing here in edmonton, and i have to take the fucking bus!!

Old Post Jan26, 04 12:23pm
DMI is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DMI Click here to Send DMI a Private Message Visit DMI's homepage! Find more posts by DMI Add DMI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

Hmm, that is cold.

I just checked a-channel, says -23 low or something.

Not sure about the windchill.

Old Post Jan26, 04 12:27pm
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NonCents

Im lucky, i get to drive to school. Bad part is my school is right downtown, and parking downtown means paying money. And im too cheap to pay 4bucks a day to park, so i park across the river and run to school.. it sucks when its -40 out! But i guess im saving 20 bucks a week to sacrifice my body.

Old Post Jan26, 04 1:39pm
NonCents is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NonCents Click here to Send NonCents a Private Message Visit NonCents's homepage! Find more posts by NonCents Add NonCents to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Matt
Administrator

Why not treat yourself and park downtown once a week? $4 a day is cheap.

As for your temperatures.. thats exactly what Calgary is at when I'm typing this. :/

Old Post Jan26, 04 1:51pm
Matt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Matt Click here to Send Matt a Private Message Visit Matt's homepage! Find more posts by Matt Add Matt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NonCents

4$ a day, 5 school days a week, school last for 7 months. Thats over 400$ in total for parking. Even if i parked once a week that still puts a dent in the wallet. Id still rather get frostbite and save 400$ muhahaha

Old Post Jan26, 04 2:55pm
Luminous
KISHU

Quote:
Originally posted by NonCents
4$ a day, 5 school days a week, school last for 7 months. Thats over 400$ in total for parking. Even if i parked once a week that still puts a dent in the wallet. Id still rather get frostbite and save 400$ muhahaha

I'm paying 4.25 daily ... haha shit.

Old Post Jan26, 04 3:05pm
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NonCents

sucks 2 be u. Thats gonna add up fast. Just think, thats 4 times u could play ID!

Old Post Jan26, 04 3:07pm
Rocky
FC3S Power

Yeah this blizzard comes right through my exam break. Maybe its good, considering I don't have to go to school and freeze my testicles off x.x but also, it like killed my plans because most of them relied on using the bus, a bus which is a 20 minute walk away. Screw that >.<

Hopefully it'll be a bit nicer by Monday.

"If there is such a thing as a natural talent for driving, it just means that the person will improve a little bit faster than everyone else. There's no such thing as an innate talent that overcomes repeated effort and practice... Do you understand Daiki, Sakai? Winning and losing is a matter of how experienced you are."

Old Post Jan26, 04 4:09pm
Rocky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocky Click here to Send Rocky a Private Message Visit Rocky's homepage! Find more posts by Rocky Add Rocky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes
kishu

Its gonna be cold alllllllllllllllllllllll weak

Old Post Jan28, 04 12:35am
Wes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Click here to Send Wes a Private Message Find more posts by Wes Add Wes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NonCents

i hope it gets colder

Old Post Jan28, 04 2:52pm
Wes
kishu

no, get warmer

Old Post Jan29, 04 1:43am
Wes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Click here to Send Wes a Private Message Find more posts by Wes Add Wes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DaSkinny
"I can't breathe easy..."

Yeah, Calgary is good, we have the Chinooks, keep us warm in the middle of winter.

Old Post Feb28, 04 7:12pm
DaSkinny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DaSkinny Click here to Send DaSkinny a Private Message Visit DaSkinny's homepage! Find more posts by DaSkinny Add DaSkinny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote