KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > Discussion > Tournament & Battle Report > [Official] tournament entry list
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Luminous
KISHU

Not I.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post Dec2, 05 1:05am
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

Quote:
Originally posted by STi
oko can i get a final check of whos going and who isnt

Why does it matter?
When it comes time to sign up, people will sign up.

Old Post Dec2, 05 8:01am
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kal
GOGO-205 Canadian Leader

Ok change of plans take Kal aka Steel off the list

Old Post Dec12, 05 3:47am
kal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kal Click here to Send kal a Private Message Find more posts by kal Add kal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

why is edmonton dropping out?

Old Post Dec12, 05 1:18pm
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thunderwing

he had last minute family plans, sucks balls

I MIGHT still be coming. not entirly sure yet; I wanna move into a new apartment at the start of january, so it might take a quite a bit of cash so its about 50/50 that I will make it

Old Post Dec12, 05 2:18pm
thunderwing is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thunderwing Click here to Send thunderwing a Private Message Find more posts by thunderwing Add thunderwing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kal
GOGO-205 Canadian Leader

Dont worry I will eventually make an apperance in calgary, or if you ever have another Tourny.

Old Post Dec12, 05 3:25pm
kal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kal Click here to Send kal a Private Message Find more posts by kal Add kal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hero
AE Owners Club

Guess what guys, everyone is starting to back out last minute like always... pussy's ( well most, or just the ppl coming up with weak ass excuses). Take Colin (Colin) off the list too.

AE Owners Club

Old Post Dec13, 05 12:05am
Hero is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hero Click here to Send Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Hero Add Hero to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swordstalker
kishu

Well, seeing as how the tournament mite not happen...

Old Post Dec13, 05 2:35am
swordstalker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swordstalker Click here to Send swordstalker a Private Message Find more posts by swordstalker Add swordstalker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LEFTY
ClubBoosted

is it actually gonna happen or not...i'm not driving up to calgary just to turn around and go home....

Old Post Dec13, 05 9:04am
LEFTY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LEFTY Click here to Send LEFTY a Private Message Find more posts by LEFTY Add LEFTY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

everything was fine until today.

GG, no wang get-together for you guys.

Old Post Dec15, 05 2:23am
Hero
AE Owners Club

wassup?

AE Owners Club

Old Post Dec15, 05 2:55am
Hero is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hero Click here to Send Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Hero Add Hero to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swordstalker
kishu

mr. sti is banned... i still gotta talk it over with him, but im pretty sure there will be no tourny now. will update as soon as i can.

Old Post Dec15, 05 3:37am
swordstalker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swordstalker Click here to Send swordstalker a Private Message Find more posts by swordstalker Add swordstalker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
K.D.
Firemen/kishu

Quote:
Originally posted by LEFTY
is it actually gonna happen or not...i'm not driving up to calgary just to turn around and go home....

Fuck that, just drive down and play. So you can see different styles... Calgary got pro cause the players are willing to play lots and imporve where as Edmonton(me) learned all my shit from HK players+me playing the game.

Besides, there are FUCKLOADS of chicks down in Calgary if you like asians... Just wear black+FCUK/Diesel/Boss/J.L. and say you have gangsters handling shit for you up in Edmonton. Take the girls out drinking for a bit(since you're turning 18) and you'll get PLENTY of pussy, PLENTY. That's how I mack

Sacred Tengoku
WMMT3 - 820HP : GDB-C, CT9A VIII, R2
WMMT2 - 815HP : BNR32, BNR34, GC8

Old Post Dec15, 05 8:09am
K.D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for K.D. Click here to Send K.D. a Private Message Visit K.D.'s homepage! Find more posts by K.D. Add K.D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

Quote:
Originally posted by razorsuKe
everything was fine until today.

GG, no wang get-together for you guys.

Yea sucks doesn't it

Old Post Dec15, 05 1:03pm
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swordstalker
kishu

Yes, its official. No tournament.

Old Post Dec15, 05 1:13pm