KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > In the Arcade > Initial D Arcade > Project avoid ur guys control by a stupid id machine so destroy it
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bakaorochi
FD Spirit User

uh..you are spending time in front of a computer talking about how we are stupid fuckers...when in fact..you are wasting your time... you dumb fuck

why dont you go out and play some fucking sports?? stop going on forums then

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post May18, 06 11:47am
bakaorochi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bakaorochi Click here to Send bakaorochi a Private Message Find more posts by bakaorochi Add bakaorochi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jz1219
## This bitch is banned! ##

Quote:
Originally posted by bakaorochi
uh..you are spending time in front of a computer talking about how we are stupid fuckers...when in fact..you are wasting your time... you dumb fuck

why dont you go out and play some fucking sports?? stop going on forums then
If u spend more in ur stupid machine,u will cry afterwad.Listen me,go spend more time 2 study better.

Old Post May18, 06 12:06pm
jz1219 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jz1219 Click here to Send jz1219 a Private Message Visit jz1219's homepage! Find more posts by jz1219 Add jz1219 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bakaorochi
FD Spirit User

academically..im fucking positive that i am totally better than you.. so shut the fuck up..
it seems like you need to heed your own advice

Old Post May18, 06 3:26pm
bakaorochi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bakaorochi Click here to Send bakaorochi a Private Message Find more posts by bakaorochi Add bakaorochi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swordstalker
kishu

Quote:
Originally posted by jz1219
If u spend more in ur stupid machine,u will cry afterwad.Listen me,go spend more time 2 study better.

Clearly you havent been studying enough. Your english sucks...

Old Post May18, 06 3:59pm
swordstalker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swordstalker Click here to Send swordstalker a Private Message Find more posts by swordstalker Add swordstalker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STi
W-IND/BoS

lol i have a feeling its reyherks.

dude its called a game i dont know what you do for fun (jerk off to reyherks pictures) but there are things called arcades and they're here for a reason.

hakone 2'20'006

I fucked the bitch on the right too

Old Post May18, 06 7:29pm
STi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STi Click here to Send STi a Private Message Find more posts by STi Add STi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
REY4U
Night Racer(Venom-X)

FUKERS,NOT ME.I ARE PRO OF ID BUT I NOT ONLY SPEND MY REAL LIFE ON ID EVEN MUCH THING,SO IF JZ U WANT SCOLD SCOLD BAKAROCHI,HE SPEND HIS WHOLE LIFE ON ID MACHINE BUT STIL A FISH OF PPL.

Old Post May19, 06 6:20am
REY4U is offline Click Here to See the Profile for REY4U Click here to Send REY4U a Private Message Find more posts by REY4U Add REY4U to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bakaorochi
FD Spirit User

Quote:
Originally posted by REY4U
FUKERS,NOT ME.I ARE PRO OF ID BUT I NOT ONLY SPEND MY REAL LIFE ON ID EVEN MUCH THING,SO IF JZ U WANT SCOLD SCOLD BAKAROCHI,HE SPEND HIS WHOLE LIFE ON ID MACHINE BUT STIL A FISH OF PPL.

pro of ID??? haha..thats funny..it seems you are the fucker that is bragging about their skills..so back that shit up bitch

Old Post May19, 06 10:10am
REY4U
Night Racer(Venom-X)

Quote:
Originally posted by bakaorochi
pro of ID??? haha..thats funny..it seems you are the fucker that is bragging about their skills..so back that shit up bitch
OF COURSE WAIT I BROKE SOME RECOD I WIL POST IT 2 NET AND GIV U C,NOT LIK U POST RUBBISH ON SEGA.U ARE RUBBISH ON UR WHOLE LIFE.

Old Post May19, 06 10:51am
REY4U is offline Click Here to See the Profile for REY4U Click here to Send REY4U a Private Message Find more posts by REY4U Add REY4U to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bakaorochi
FD Spirit User

then post them..lets see them

Old Post May19, 06 11:57am
REY4U
Night Racer(Venom-X)

FUKER,I SAY NOT ARCHIEVED MY TARGET I WOULDN POST AND MY TA IS MORE THAN UR TIME AS 11 SECOND ON SNOW!!!!!!!!(2 23)

Old Post May19, 06 12:02pm
O_CieTz
JET

Quote:
Originally posted by REY4U
FUKER,I SAY NOT ARCHIEVED MY TARGET I WOULDN POST AND MY TA IS MORE THAN UR TIME AS 11 SECOND ON SNOW!!!!!!!!(2 23)

then post them..lets see them

Old Post May19, 06 1:22pm
O_CieTz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O_CieTz Click here to Send O_CieTz a Private Message Find more posts by O_CieTz Add O_CieTz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
REY4U
Night Racer(Venom-X)

NO I WOULDN UNLESS IT ARCHIEVED 2 22.AND I FUCK UR MUM IN HER BATHROOM BCOZ UR MUM NOT ENOUGH MONEY 4 U 2 PROVE A GOOD RECOD ON ID MACHINE SO SHE CAL I FUK HER THEN I GIV HER MONEY.UR MUM ARE THE OLD HOOKERS.

Old Post May20, 06 9:46am
STi
W-IND/BoS

DUDE I MADE A FUCKING THREAD FOR THIS SHIT NOW USE IT AND STOP FUCKING UP OTHER THREADS WITH YOUR BEEF.

hakone 2'20'006

I fucked the bitch on the right too

Old Post May20, 06 12:13pm
STi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STi Click here to Send STi a Private Message Find more posts by STi Add STi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
REY4U
Night Racer(Venom-X)

YAYA MAN U OSO TALK SHIT WITH UR HAM ,SO OPEN A NEW THREAD A GAIN ABOUT"O CLIENT MUM GET BANG"

Old Post May20, 06 1:37pm
O_CieTz
JET

yo yo you little brokeback bitch, dont bring me in dis shit u little 3 inch fagget.

Last edited by O_CieTz on May20, 06 at 8:08pm

Old Post May20, 06 8:06pm
O_CieTz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O_CieTz Click here to Send O_CieTz a Private Message Find more posts by O_CieTz Add O_CieTz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote