KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > Discussion > Community > Calgary Arcade Information
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Luminous
KISHU

Only way it gets cheaper than EC, is if you play more than 5 games at once.

I probably won't play at school until they drop the price.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post Jul16, 04 12:12pm
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
phomaniac
kishu

u of c doesnt have token bags.

Old Post Jul20, 04 2:56am
phomaniac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for phomaniac Click here to Send phomaniac a Private Message Find more posts by phomaniac Add phomaniac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

So, when is Rocky updating the list up top?

Old Post Jul20, 04 3:04am
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocky
FC3S Power

Quote:
Originally posted by Luminous
So, when is Rocky updating the list up top?

When I get some more free time >.<

"If there is such a thing as a natural talent for driving, it just means that the person will improve a little bit faster than everyone else. There's no such thing as an innate talent that overcomes repeated effort and practice... Do you understand Daiki, Sakai? Winning and losing is a matter of how experienced you are."

Old Post Jul20, 04 10:11am
Rocky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocky Click here to Send Rocky a Private Message Visit Rocky's homepage! Find more posts by Rocky Add Rocky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

v3 @ cove, update that shit

$2 to start and 1 to continue I think. Probably 2 for card,.

Old Post Jul27, 04 4:37pm
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paldin
kishu

U are correct, I just played there
*sigh*

Upgraded from v2 cabs

so 1 screen is still fubar and the wheels are the same.

Old Post Jul27, 04 5:39pm
Paldin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paldin Click here to Send Paldin a Private Message Find more posts by Paldin Add Paldin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

Quote:
Originally posted by Razor
v3 @ cove, update that shit

$2 to start and 1 to continue I think. Probably 2 for card,.

I already gave him the information two weeks ago.

He just doesn't want to fix it.

Old Post Jul28, 04 1:21am
Rocky
FC3S Power

Following has been updated:
-Added teams "NYT" and "MK" ( ) to EC section
-Added all new information on V3 at CC
-Formatted everything all pretty-like =P
-Added a few notables.

"If there is such a thing as a natural talent for driving, it just means that the person will improve a little bit faster than everyone else. There's no such thing as an innate talent that overcomes repeated effort and practice... Do you understand Daiki, Sakai? Winning and losing is a matter of how experienced you are."

Last edited by Rocky on Jul28, 04 at 2:41am

Old Post Jul28, 04 2:39am
Rocky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocky Click here to Send Rocky a Private Message Visit Rocky's homepage! Find more posts by Rocky Add Rocky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Flame

Haha...MK's been put in his place countless times...by non-Kishu members even...

Yellow A-Tune FD3S Type R

"I won't know who'll win until I race..." -Takumi Fujiwara

Old Post Jul28, 04 3:32am
Flame is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Flame Click here to Send Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Flame Add Flame to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
phoker
[ p h o | j u k u ]

yea....by flame or quadot!

anyways ur missing the school crew
phoker, euroboi and quadot?

skeet skeet skeet

Old Post Jul28, 04 3:36am
phoker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for phoker Click here to Send phoker a Private Message Find more posts by phoker Add phoker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocky
FC3S Power

I didn't know euroboi still played.. and I thought you quit phok' O.o I'll go add you guys right now =P

Old Post Jul28, 04 3:40am
phoker
[ p h o | j u k u ]

well i've been hella busy...job, wife, and summerschooling
i'll come back soon foo sure

euroboi...he played twice, but is semi retired
quadot...he plays whenever i play, but we haven't playing too much...we'll come back

skeet skeet skeet

Old Post Jul28, 04 3:44am
phoker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for phoker Click here to Send phoker a Private Message Find more posts by phoker Add phoker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocky
FC3S Power

What do you guys drive, and what's all your cardnames? I must make the guide as comprehensive as possible =D

Old Post Jul28, 04 3:44am
phoker
[ p h o | j u k u ]

sure
v2.
Pho - Evo IV - NAMER
Euro - DC2 - JOSH.
Mirk - GC8V - .. ..

v3.
Pho - Evo IV - NAMMR
Euro - AE86 - JOSH.
Mirk - Capp - soon to be his mighty GC8V - .. ..

could u add that we pride ourselves for owning ppl at EC when kishu's not around lol

skeet skeet skeet

Old Post Jul28, 04 3:47am
Flame

Hehe...We'll see...

Yellow A-Tune FD3S Type R

"I won't know who'll win until I race..." -Takumi Fujiwara

Old Post Jul28, 04 3:49am
Flame is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Flame Click here to Send Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Flame Add Flame to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote