KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > Discussion > Community > Edmonton
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
razorsuKe
KISHU

Edmonton

alright Edmonton, I'll be there with a wangan-playing friend saturday - tuesday so show up.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post Apr21, 07 2:23pm
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

well I see no one from edmonton posts anymore.

Anyways, wheel was absolutely perfect like last time.

I set one new canadian record, akagi up:

Old Post Apr29, 07 12:04am
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ovacho

Do as much people play in Edmonton as much as Calgary? Could be going there soon.

Old Post Apr29, 07 2:30am
Ovacho is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ovacho Click here to Send Ovacho a Private Message Find more posts by Ovacho Add Ovacho to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

Quote:
Originally posted by Ovacho
Do as much people play in Edmonton as much as Calgary? Could be going there soon.

yeah, I was actually quite surprised as they had quite high level cars.

All evo4 and rx8 drivers though, battle level 24

When I went, there were about 10 people huddled around the machines. I just waited till 2 ppl were playing and I put my card down.

The guy kindly finishes and takes a seat in the back. As soon as I put my card in and the name says KISHU he gets up and BOOKS it down the other side of the arcade and brings the whole group of kids back LoL.

Then the guy who was playing next to me challenged me and they were like "ooooohhh nooo... you have NO idea what you just did"
hahahaa
Then they all lined up to play me, i think I got 6 or 7 games off them.
Then when they stopped, they busted out their cell phones and recorded my akagi dh run hahahaa

Then before I left, I took all their akagi dh times an filled the bored with kishu

Old Post Apr29, 07 4:24am
Ovacho

Quote:
Originally posted by razorsuKe
Then before I left, I took all their akagi dh times an filled the bored with kishu

Old Post Apr30, 07 2:43am
Ovacho is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ovacho Click here to Send Ovacho a Private Message Find more posts by Ovacho Add Ovacho to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ChaoStryder

yo razor..that was me with the Rx-7 that was jumping around as soon as i saw "kishu"

i've played 2 years of i.d. and never seen anyone from kishu play, so i was excited. Also...watching you race iro downhill wet against that guy was funny.

Old Post May15, 07 3:11pm
ChaoStryder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ChaoStryder Click here to Send ChaoStryder a Private Message Find more posts by ChaoStryder Add ChaoStryder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

haha, good times yo

Old Post May18, 07 3:44am
ChaoStryder

teach me your ways

Old Post May28, 07 7:04pm
ChaoStryder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ChaoStryder Click here to Send ChaoStryder a Private Message Find more posts by ChaoStryder Add ChaoStryder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

ok, next time I come up.

Old Post May29, 07 9:35am
ChaoStryder

sweet..you gonna come here during summer?

Last edited by ChaoStryder on Jun5, 07 at 7:17pm

Old Post Jun1, 07 7:11pm
razorsuKe
KISHU

ok today is probably the last time I goto edmonton for a while.

My friend is paying me $150 to go lol

Old Post Jun30, 07 10:56am
K.D.
Firemen/kishu

Come again...

I got a new place... =$

Sacred Tengoku
WMMT3 - 820HP : GDB-C, CT9A VIII, R2
WMMT2 - 815HP : BNR32, BNR34, GC8

Old Post Jul23, 07 12:35am
K.D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for K.D. Click here to Send K.D. a Private Message Visit K.D.'s homepage! Find more posts by K.D. Add K.D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote