KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > Discussion > Community > Projekt R
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nigel
W-IND

RX-J

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post Oct25, 05 1:25am
nigel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nigel Click here to Send nigel a Private Message Find more posts by nigel Add nigel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

Quote:
Originally posted by nigel
RX-J

Jailbait in your avatar

Old Post Oct25, 05 1:30am
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scappy
Team Kunai

Bwahahahaha

but seriously the more people to play ID competitivly, the better

A bird with one wing who flies south will end up east from where he came.

Old Post Oct25, 05 6:32am
Scappy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scappy Click here to Send Scappy a Private Message Find more posts by Scappy Add Scappy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hero
AE Owners Club

^^Positively that is, we don't need poor sports ignoring you after a loss and just getting up and leaving while I've still got my hand over waiting for a hand shake...

AE Owners Club

Old Post Oct25, 05 11:50am
Hero is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hero Click here to Send Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Hero Add Hero to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Projekt R
Projekt R -- JP

I know tell me about it . . . i hate people who get so angry when they are losing and just give up. hit the wheel or something and leave. its just not fun that way. Its better when u finish what you started and atleast try and complete the race. From a few of my past experiences i have been behind by atleast 500+ M and still cought up to win so its all good.
BTW when do you all usualy go to EC to play ID? and how old r u guys?? .. Cause im pretty sure my team will be more than willing to race. (some of our members are quite new so idk if it would be much of a challenge with them, but not to worry we do have some good racers.)

Old Post Oct25, 05 1:17pm
Projekt R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Projekt R Click here to Send Projekt R a Private Message Find more posts by Projekt R Add Projekt R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
winmx
W-IND

when is race city closed most of the time? when there will be snow............so street racing in snow.............i hope no one 'drifts' anywhere near where i live.................

myogi CCW dry 2:53'206 cap

Old Post Oct25, 05 2:38pm
winmx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for winmx Click here to Send winmx a Private Message Find more posts by winmx Add winmx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
winmx
W-IND

Quote:
Originally posted by Projekt R
[
BTW when do you all usualy go to EC to play ID? and how old r u guys?? .. Cause im pretty sure my team will be more than willing to race. (some of our members are quite new so idk if it would be much of a challenge with them, but not to worry we do have some good racers.)

I go there from 4- 7 every friday I think.....

BTW...what is the name of ur team??
what is the name of ur(team) card?

myogi CCW dry 2:53'206 cap

Old Post Oct25, 05 6:12pm
winmx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for winmx Click here to Send winmx a Private Message Find more posts by winmx Add winmx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Projekt R
Projekt R -- JP

We go every second sat usually from 1-3 and every second sun from 2-4. Soon we will be practicing in my house because i am getting dual arcades.

Its a new Team but we are Projekt R and our Team Card is PRO-R .

Old Post Oct25, 05 9:19pm
Projekt R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Projekt R Click here to Send Projekt R a Private Message Find more posts by Projekt R Add Projekt R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STi
W-IND/BoS

hmmm does any one race happo ob?

hakone 2'20'006

I fucked the bitch on the right too

Old Post Oct25, 05 9:55pm
STi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STi Click here to Send STi a Private Message Find more posts by STi Add STi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

You guys must be loaded.

Share the wealth!

Old Post Oct25, 05 10:35pm
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hero
AE Owners Club

Winmx, I thought Race City was shut down so it won't be open until next year or until someone is willing to fork up 2 million to buy the land or something. I dunno, the owner didn't do jack shit to it and now it needs like another million in renovations.

Anyways, I don't go down anymore, maybe once every two months?

AE Owners Club

Old Post Oct25, 05 10:41pm
Hero is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hero Click here to Send Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Hero Add Hero to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
winmx(dark)

since projekt r is so loaded they should sponsor a track day every month or go to a driving school. but then again i am retired(yeah, before i even really started haha).

Old Post Oct26, 05 12:57am
winmx(dark) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for winmx(dark) Click here to Send winmx(dark) a Private Message Find more posts by winmx(dark) Add winmx(dark) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Projekt R
Projekt R -- JP

We are in driving schools. BTW its not the whole team that is loaded only one member who is. and he has the Arcade but he got a reallg good deal on it. (lol sponser a track)

Old Post Oct26, 05 1:10am
Luminous
KISHU

Quote:
Originally posted by Projekt R
[B]We are in driving schools. BTW its not the whole team that is loaded only one member who is. and he has the Arcade but he got a reallg good deal on it. (lol sponser a track) [/B]

I say, once again, share the wealth!

Old Post Oct26, 05 1:14am
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STi
W-IND/BoS

hmm you guys dont go to ec alot do you? well look for my some time lol my card name is J@Y in id and in max tune its STi/TRD

hakone 2'20'006

I fucked the bitch on the right too

Old Post Oct26, 05 1:15am
STi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STi Click here to Send STi a Private Message Find more posts by STi Add STi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote