KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > Discussion > General Discussion > GOT BEEF? talk shit here
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
STi
W-IND/BoS

GOT BEEF? talk shit here (NSFW)

well reherks is gay and need english classes or maybe he need to move to canada eh.

hakone 2'20'006

I fucked the bitch on the right too

Last edited by STi on May20, 06 at 12:07pm

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post May9, 06 9:15pm
STi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STi Click here to Send STi a Private Message Find more posts by STi Add STi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

maybe YOU need english lessons.

Old Post May9, 06 10:11pm
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sakamoto
1991 DA

Can we please keep this thread up though? Brokeback is talking shit about my crew too and he needs to shut the fuck up...>_<

Old Post May9, 06 10:59pm
Sakamoto is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sakamoto Click here to Send Sakamoto a Private Message Visit Sakamoto's homepage! Find more posts by Sakamoto Add Sakamoto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STi
W-IND/BoS

hmmmm maybe he is to stupid to find the thread lol. some one should link him to this thread.

hakone 2'20'006

Old Post May9, 06 11:25pm
STi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STi Click here to Send STi a Private Message Find more posts by STi Add STi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bakaorochi
FD Spirit User

you guys sure this is a good idea?? since the whole point of his PMS is that he wants attention.. im sure that if we just ignored him and told him how godly he is every once a while..he'd leave us alone..

Old Post May9, 06 11:37pm
bakaorochi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bakaorochi Click here to Send bakaorochi a Private Message Find more posts by bakaorochi Add bakaorochi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

Quote:
Originally posted by STi
hmmmm maybe he is to stupid to find the thread lol. some one should link him to this thread.

yea, you do need english lessons.

Old Post May9, 06 11:41pm
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STi
W-IND/BoS

um..... sooooooo.... corey likes men!!!!

hakone 2'20'006

Old Post May10, 06 12:07am
O_CieTz
JET

God, that guy is so annoying. He went on IDX fourms and literally made a team thread talking shit about PJI and Night Kids... What a loser...

Old Post May10, 06 12:28am
O_CieTz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O_CieTz Click here to Send O_CieTz a Private Message Find more posts by O_CieTz Add O_CieTz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STi
W-IND/BoS

hmmm i think he doesnt even know about this thread

hakone 2'20'006

Old Post May10, 06 2:16am
REY4U
Night Racer(Venom-X)

HEY U R GAY STI AND PJI IS LOSER A NOOB TEAM THE LEADER JET EVEN CANOT GIV ANY TA.

Old Post May10, 06 4:05am
REY4U is offline Click Here to See the Profile for REY4U Click here to Send REY4U a Private Message Find more posts by REY4U Add REY4U to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

Quote:
Originally posted by REY4U
HEY U R GAY STI AND PJI IS LOSER A NOOB TEAM THE LEADER JET EVEN CANOT GIV ANY TA.

Old Post May10, 06 4:43am
STi
W-IND/BoS

wow you found the thread *clapping* lol i thought you would never find you way here cuz you brain can only take so much.

hakone 2'20'006

Old Post May10, 06 4:45am
razorsuKe
KISHU

Quote:
Originally posted by STi
wow you found the thread *clapping* lol i thought you would never find you way here cuz you brain can only take so much.

dude, seriously, try reading what you write.

Old Post May10, 06 5:09am
Swift
TEAM WIN!!!

almost just as bad NEGATIVE TEH CAPITALS COW PIG FACE FKUCR

well then were did that come from......

and ray4 i havent seen anything but your aura from you

how bout you post some ta.

Old Post May10, 06 5:14am
Swift is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Swift Click here to Send Swift a Private Message Find more posts by Swift Add Swift to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KIRA
????????

the fuckin kid fagit corey thinks hes the shit
well hes just a punk ass bitch
werd.

Old Post May10, 06 5:38am
KIRA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KIRA Click here to Send KIRA a Private Message Visit KIRA's homepage! Find more posts by KIRA Add KIRA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote