KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > Discussion > Community > Calgary Arcade Information
Pages (7): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
phoker
[ p h o | j u k u ]

lol u should add Others
and add Flame<--mad with evo3/4, S.L. <---crazy with evo4
and i forgot some other good ppl

skeet skeet skeet

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post Jul28, 04 3:50am
phoker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for phoker Click here to Send phoker a Private Message Find more posts by phoker Add phoker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocky
FC3S Power

Okay. "School Crew" has been added. Going to add a section for "Other Notable Players" too, put in all those other guys who I dunno. Flame, S.L. , myself... if you wanna recommend someone, tell me their cardname and car =D

"If there is such a thing as a natural talent for driving, it just means that the person will improve a little bit faster than everyone else. There's no such thing as an innate talent that overcomes repeated effort and practice... Do you understand Daiki, Sakai? Winning and losing is a matter of how experienced you are."

Old Post Jul28, 04 3:54am
Rocky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocky Click here to Send Rocky a Private Message Visit Rocky's homepage! Find more posts by Rocky Add Rocky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

What the fuck ...

Wangan Midnight Tune ...

Maximum Tune, buddy.

Cove is, $2.00 to start, $1.00 for everything else, last time I checked.

Old Post Jul28, 04 4:04am
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocky
FC3S Power

Whatever, whatever =P Will fix. As for the Cove thing... I meant its 1 dollar for start + 1 dollar for the first play, but maybe I got that wrong >.< I'll update it later, I'm getting tired now and have already edited it easily like 10 times O.o

"If there is such a thing as a natural talent for driving, it just means that the person will improve a little bit faster than everyone else. There's no such thing as an innate talent that overcomes repeated effort and practice... Do you understand Daiki, Sakai? Winning and losing is a matter of how experienced you are."

Old Post Jul28, 04 4:10am
Rocky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocky Click here to Send Rocky a Private Message Visit Rocky's homepage! Find more posts by Rocky Add Rocky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

Quote:
Originally posted by Rocky
Whatever, whatever =P Will fix. As for the Cove thing... I meant its 1 dollar for start + 1 dollar for the first play, but maybe I got that wrong >.< I'll update it later, I'm getting tired now and have already edited it easily like 10 times O.o

Just admit that you are lazy, Rocky.

IT's not $2.00 for card.

Old Post Jul28, 04 4:14am
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ssjlink
TRUENO POWER!!!!!

HEY y i'm not on there....

Old Post Jul28, 04 4:15am
ssjlink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ssjlink Click here to Send ssjlink a Private Message Find more posts by ssjlink Add ssjlink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocky
FC3S Power

Lazy? Not really.. I get too sick of doing it cuz I do it over and over again since I tend to be perfectionist >.>

What's your cardname ssj?

Old Post Jul28, 04 5:33am
phoker
[ p h o | j u k u ]

his is Paolo he drives FD/AE86

skeet skeet skeet

Old Post Jul28, 04 5:58am
phoker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for phoker Click here to Send phoker a Private Message Find more posts by phoker Add phoker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocky
FC3S Power

Thanks, typos fixed and Paolo added.

Old Post Jul28, 04 6:21am
razorsuKe
KISHU

phoker would make a good stalker.

Old Post Jul28, 04 1:36pm
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Flame

BTW, I've dropped my Evo IV for an S13. Drives like the III, even on snow.

Yellow A-Tune FD3S Type R

"I won't know who'll win until I race..." -Takumi Fujiwara

Old Post Jul28, 04 2:42pm
Flame is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Flame Click here to Send Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Flame Add Flame to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocky
FC3S Power

Updated Flame. If S13 drives like an Evo III, I might wish to try it sometime =O

Old Post Jul28, 04 3:05pm
Luminous
KISHU

Come on, update the pricing at the Cove.

Old Post Jul28, 04 4:17pm
Paldin
kishu

Cove ID Conditon:

Left Cab:
Screen: good
Wheel: stright aligned and jerks a bit

Right Cab:
Screen: contrast is fubar
wheel: center is off the right a bit, makes clicking sounds

$2 to start
$1 for Card
$1 Continue

Old Post Jul28, 04 5:18pm
Paldin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paldin Click here to Send Paldin a Private Message Find more posts by Paldin Add Paldin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocky
FC3S Power

Updated, again. And I thought I had Cove's the first or second time. Whatever, did it exactly how Pal' put it, so there shouldn't be anymore complaints -_-

You're welcome =P

Old Post Jul28, 04 5:24pm