KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > Discussion > Community > Cove Drama
Pages (12): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AsianCaucasian

ill try my best to take that... its sad, i can run faster on akina with my rx8 than with my altezza.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post Sep24, 04 2:31am
AsianCaucasian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AsianCaucasian Click here to Send AsianCaucasian a Private Message Visit AsianCaucasian's homepage! Find more posts by AsianCaucasian Add AsianCaucasian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

rx8 is hard.... you have an altezza? FT?

Old Post Sep24, 04 2:34am
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AsianCaucasian

not FT, 240k pts.

Old Post Sep24, 04 2:52am
AsianCaucasian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AsianCaucasian Click here to Send AsianCaucasian a Private Message Visit AsianCaucasian's homepage! Find more posts by AsianCaucasian Add AsianCaucasian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swordstalker
kishu

3'09 not hard to take. I can do 3'10 with stock celica, u should be able to do it.

Old Post Sep24, 04 3:07am
swordstalker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swordstalker Click here to Send swordstalker a Private Message Find more posts by swordstalker Add swordstalker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

speaking of not hard..... PHUNX took happo IB wet with ease....

Old Post Sep24, 04 3:09am
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
K.D.
Firemen/kishu

Oh snap la Drew...

Do your shit

Sacred Tengoku
WMMT3 - 820HP : GDB-C, CT9A VIII, R2
WMMT2 - 815HP : BNR32, BNR34, GC8

Old Post Sep24, 04 3:13am
K.D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for K.D. Click here to Send K.D. a Private Message Visit K.D.'s homepage! Find more posts by K.D. Add K.D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AsianCaucasian

heh drew, did you go to francis? i thought i saw your picture there. I think you were in my gf's TA.

Old Post Sep24, 04 11:05am
AsianCaucasian

improved all the courses i played on this morning... 3'09'8xx on akina dh, 2'26'8x on akagi downhill and 3'09'xxx on iro

Old Post Sep24, 04 1:58pm
Paldin
kishu

man!

I was doin Tsuchi inboud dry today and I had -.3 on cp1 and -.5 on cp2 but the fucking pylon turn fubared me!!!!
FUCK!

I got that shit down

I did the first roller coaster turn at 137 and then on the 3rd turn I was at 141 and hit tunnel at 154!!

LIKE DAMN!

Old Post Sep24, 04 5:39pm
Paldin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paldin Click here to Send Paldin a Private Message Find more posts by Paldin Add Paldin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swordstalker
kishu

There, i finally took back Happo in wet, by 2 secs, took me way too long >_<. But yeah, Aaron, i did go to francis, and whos ur gf's TA??

Old Post Sep24, 04 5:40pm
swordstalker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swordstalker Click here to Send swordstalker a Private Message Find more posts by swordstalker Add swordstalker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paldin
kishu

shouldnt you be in class now drew?

Old Post Sep24, 04 5:49pm
Paldin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paldin Click here to Send Paldin a Private Message Find more posts by Paldin Add Paldin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swordstalker
kishu

I got 5 minutes =)

Old Post Sep24, 04 5:50pm
Paldin
kishu

5 mins to walk your ass to your building and class biznatch

Old Post Sep24, 04 5:52pm
AsianCaucasian

that gym teacher, i forgot her name... hmm oh yeah, mclair. Yeah, i never saw you around.

Old Post Sep24, 04 7:56pm
swordstalker
kishu

Yea, that was my TA. I never saw u around either, didnt even know u went to francis.

Old Post Sep24, 04 8:58pm