KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > Discussion > General Discussion > GOT BEEF? talk shit here
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hero
AE Owners Club

Damn Malaysian E-thugz

AE Owners Club

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post May10, 06 12:06pm
Hero is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hero Click here to Send Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Hero Add Hero to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
REY4U
Night Racer(Venom-X)

fuker u all asshole smell dirty and u all face look like bitch.swift did u everyday go gay pub to suk ppl boob?fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk below is idiot fuker yuster tat eat a lot of shit

Old Post May10, 06 1:14pm
REY4U is offline Click Here to See the Profile for REY4U Click here to Send REY4U a Private Message Find more posts by REY4U Add REY4U to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sakamoto
1991 DA

Quote:
Originally posted by REY4U
HEY U R GAY STI AND PJI IS LOSER A NOOB TEAM THE LEADER JET EVEN CANOT GIV ANY TA.

Fuck you you little rice-eating bitch...

Old Post May10, 06 3:09pm
Sakamoto is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sakamoto Click here to Send Sakamoto a Private Message Visit Sakamoto's homepage! Find more posts by Sakamoto Add Sakamoto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bakaorochi
FD Spirit User

stop posting pic of yourself man.. my girlfriend screamed at that horrendous picture

Old Post May10, 06 3:10pm
bakaorochi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bakaorochi Click here to Send bakaorochi a Private Message Find more posts by bakaorochi Add bakaorochi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STi
W-IND/BoS

swift went to a gay pub to suck on boobs? SWIFT WHAT GAY PUB IS THIS... I WANT IN

hakone 2'20'006

I fucked the bitch on the right too

Old Post May10, 06 4:27pm
STi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STi Click here to Send STi a Private Message Find more posts by STi Add STi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Swift
TEAM WIN!!!

it was a lesbian bar

and it was a damn fun night lol

how do you diss someone that sucks on boobs?

Old Post May10, 06 4:41pm
Swift is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Swift Click here to Send Swift a Private Message Find more posts by Swift Add Swift to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
REY4U
Night Racer(Venom-X)

yuck,u 2 1 r gay 1 r lesbian.u can go find yuster bcoz he is a gay and faith bcoz he is no penis so u 2 can create a hole and fuck it

Old Post May10, 06 4:53pm
REY4U is offline Click Here to See the Profile for REY4U Click here to Send REY4U a Private Message Find more posts by REY4U Add REY4U to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
REY4U
Night Racer(Venom-X)

Quote:
Originally posted by bakaorochi
stop posting pic of yourself man.. my girlfriend screamed at that horrendous picture
dat not me,is yuster.yes i agree y u gf screamed not screamed 4 horry yuster is screamed 4 fuk by me.but ppl oso screamed about ur gf bcoz too ugly while my gf is the beautiest.

Old Post May10, 06 4:55pm
O_CieTz
JET

Quote:
dat not me,is yuster.yes i agree y u gf screamed not screamed 4 horry yuster is screamed 4 fuk by me.but ppl oso screamed about ur gf bcoz too ugly while my gf is the beautiest.

Dude, just Shut the f*ck up. If you look that ugly, i cant imagine your girl, LoL.

Last edited by O_CieTz on May10, 06 at 8:30pm

Old Post May10, 06 8:21pm
O_CieTz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O_CieTz Click here to Send O_CieTz a Private Message Find more posts by O_CieTz Add O_CieTz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B.INT
W-IND

STi FTW

For winners, losing inspires them.
For losers, losing defeats them.
?Z??d D ?f ?????o?}!!!
Card Name: B [Version 3 Time]
Updating . . .

Old Post May11, 06 12:41am
B.INT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B.INT Click here to Send B.INT a Private Message Find more posts by B.INT Add B.INT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
phomaniac
kishu

Congratulations to all of you for lowering my IQ by 10 points with this thread. Learn English and learn how to type. For fuck sakes are you 10 years old REY4U? If you are then you need to stop going on the computer to grow your e-penis and study for school, because I can tell from how you write you're failing English class.

As for the rest of you, I have beef with this inactive forum.

All of you = ED

Old Post May11, 06 3:21am
phomaniac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for phomaniac Click here to Send phomaniac a Private Message Find more posts by phomaniac Add phomaniac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
REY4U
Night Racer(Venom-X)

don say 2 me say 2 noob pji bcoz no every 1 look ugly there and amost r stupid

Old Post May11, 06 3:48am
Sakamoto
1991 DA

Quote:
don say 2 me say 2 noob pji bcoz no every 1 look ugly there and amost r stupid

Wow, I actually understood that for the most part. I got an idea though. How about you and your 3 inch penis shut the fuck up and stop causing so much drama here...

Old Post May11, 06 8:48am
Sakamoto is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sakamoto Click here to Send Sakamoto a Private Message Visit Sakamoto's homepage! Find more posts by Sakamoto Add Sakamoto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
REY4U
Night Racer(Venom-X)

WHY IS THE REASON PJI WANNA SUCK PPL DICK BCOZ THEY DIDN HAV TESTIS ONLY HAV A PUSSY

Old Post May11, 06 3:11pm
bakaorochi
FD Spirit User

is that a question or is that a statement?? why you do have "why" in front of a statement??

Old Post May11, 06 3:57pm
bakaorochi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bakaorochi Click here to Send bakaorochi a Private Message Find more posts by bakaorochi Add bakaorochi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote