KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > Discussion > Community > Playin in T.O
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Swift
TEAM WIN!!!

Playin in T.O

I played against some guys in T.o a few days ago

wow i thought the guys in calgary fished hard

these guys were brutal!!!

iro reverse wet in an evo 4 vs a cap !!!!!

boost on much lolz

86 wet uphill vs cap = me suck in wet so boost on lolz

it was fun :P

other then that i rocked them lolz

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post Dec27, 04 10:06pm
Swift is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Swift Click here to Send Swift a Private Message Find more posts by Swift Add Swift to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

you went to toronto for the holidays?

Old Post Dec28, 04 1:28am
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Swift
TEAM WIN!!!

yup ive only been in calgary since june and i moved out here to live with my dad

so i came home to see family and friends

Old Post Dec28, 04 1:15pm
Swift is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Swift Click here to Send Swift a Private Message Find more posts by Swift Add Swift to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nigel
W-IND

HK people are even brutal tho

Old Post Jan3, 05 7:12pm
nigel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nigel Click here to Send nigel a Private Message Find more posts by nigel Add nigel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

hahaha, in my ID times in vancouver, toronto, Japan and HK, let me tell you, I WAS THE BITCH lol...
well back then v2 wasn't even out in calgary and I was in Japan... v2 was there and I had no cards. I knew how to play usui sorta so I raced that a lot.
Back then, I didn't know about boost off (I assumed it was always on) so I figured I'd try something out. So for every race I'd stop for about 100m in the beginning then go!
I realized later that that trick was already thought of and deemed "cheap" also, I learned about boost off ^_^

You can read about my summer in toronto in battle report forum but at the time v3 came out for 1 week in calgary then I just went to T.O.
So I didn't have the complete feel for it. But the most "cheap" race was boost off in my altezza vs the guy's sil80. He kept choosing usui wet and I kept winning

Old Post Jan3, 05 9:35pm
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote