KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > Discussion > Community > I think its time for the CIA to make a trip to Airdrie
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
B.INT
W-IND

if someone can support me a ride..I will sure COME
will rape the snow uphill Plus downhill for $2 ?

For winners, losing inspires them.
For losers, losing defeats them.
?Z??d D ?f ?????o?}!!!
Card Name: B [Version 3 Time]
Updating . . .

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post Sep13, 05 1:19pm
B.INT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B.INT Click here to Send B.INT a Private Message Find more posts by B.INT Add B.INT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

Quote:
Originally posted by B.INT
if someone can support me a ride..I will sure COME
will rape the snow uphill Plus downhill for $2 ?

it's v2 la

Old Post Sep13, 05 1:27pm
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paldin
kishu

LOL

snow sure, bring the v3 machines with ya then..

I'm down, call me and I'll go

OMG hope that loonie machine still works the way we had it going.

oh didnt I rape the myogi time?

Old Post Sep13, 05 5:14pm
Paldin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paldin Click here to Send Paldin a Private Message Find more posts by Paldin Add Paldin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
phomaniac
kishu

yes you did, for clockwise, then i raped it counter XD i almost got the new kishu record too XD

Old Post Sep13, 05 7:38pm
phomaniac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for phomaniac Click here to Send phomaniac a Private Message Find more posts by phomaniac Add phomaniac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

ok so heres the plan

I think we can just take my van so meet up at the university around 5ish

We'll get everyone together and start heading out no later than 6

then I'll drive back to the university and get everyone back in their respective vechiles and we'll go for some victory food and maybe tip a cow.

Old Post Sep14, 05 5:23am
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paldin
kishu

you mean tip with a shit load of loonies?

Old Post Sep14, 05 2:00pm
Paldin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paldin Click here to Send Paldin a Private Message Find more posts by Paldin Add Paldin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
phomaniac
kishu

265 6697 6790 615

Old Post Sep15, 05 2:36am
phomaniac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for phomaniac Click here to Send phomaniac a Private Message Find more posts by phomaniac Add phomaniac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

shit bitch la~ friday isn't a good day for me anymore...

can we move this shit to sat. or sun?

Old Post Sep15, 05 3:40am
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scappy
Team Kunai

how bout the weekend after?

A bird with one wing who flies south will end up east from where he came.

Old Post Sep15, 05 3:50am
Scappy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scappy Click here to Send Scappy a Private Message Find more posts by Scappy Add Scappy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paldin
kishu

QUOTE ([Project.D)
-Demon,Sep 13 2005, 04:56 PM]whoa whoa whoa
give me some time to get back into it....its been a while since ive raced on it so cool ur jets.
like the redsuns gave the speedstars why dont you give us a week to practice. but not this week or next but the week after that. because these 2 weeks im way to busy for it.

so they want time anyway

Old Post Sep15, 05 5:12pm
razorsuKe
KISHU

ok, plan changed to 2pm tomorrow

Old Post Sep16, 05 1:42am
phomaniac
kishu

=\
who coming?

Old Post Sep16, 05 1:48am
STi
W-IND/BoS

are we just going to TA or is it like battling? and besides is it just the 2 guys that play?

hakone 2'20'006

I fucked the bitch on the right too

Old Post Sep16, 05 5:47am
STi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STi Click here to Send STi a Private Message Find more posts by STi Add STi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nigel
W-IND

Quote:
Originally posted by STi
are we just going to TA or is it like battling? and besides is it just the 2 guys that play?

who cares about the 2 guys anyway?

Old Post Sep16, 05 11:28pm
nigel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nigel Click here to Send nigel a Private Message Find more posts by nigel Add nigel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

of course gay jay is interested in more guys... a lot of jailbait DDR "bitches" as termed from andy hahahaa... shit Andy was like humor++ today

raped their shit and I even run 9'59' 4 course on demand.... so easy no trying required...

Old Post Sep17, 05 7:20am