KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > Discussion > Community > Calgary Arcade Information
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
swordstalker
kishu

Quote:
Originally posted by Luminous
I swear, one day Drew will actually listen to us, and go on ahead.

Then, he'll thank us for finding his future wife for him.

i hate u

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post Jun18, 04 12:10am
swordstalker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swordstalker Click here to Send swordstalker a Private Message Find more posts by swordstalker Add swordstalker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
phomaniac
kishu

guys... does drew even like this girl? -,- if not then just let the shit go.

Old Post Jun18, 04 3:42am
phomaniac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for phomaniac Click here to Send phomaniac a Private Message Find more posts by phomaniac Add phomaniac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

Hey

I heard that Drew + Ayla = Love

Old Post Jun18, 04 3:48am
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paldin
kishu

Quote:
Originally posted by Razor
Hey

I heard that Drew + Ayla = Love

that would be DDR Love

Old Post Jun18, 04 4:22am
Paldin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paldin Click here to Send Paldin a Private Message Find more posts by Paldin Add Paldin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

Quote:
Originally posted by swordstalker
i hate u

...hater...

okay fine, no more Ayla talk.

Old Post Jun18, 04 6:43am
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

Ayla's CP:

http://www.calgaryplanet.com/members/a/ayla

Old Post Jun18, 04 6:59am
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
K.D.
Firemen/kishu

Bahhahahahahaha

Don't worry Drew, I am still here...

Stampede, we will find your "real" Ayla...

Sacred Tengoku
WMMT3 - 820HP : GDB-C, CT9A VIII, R2
WMMT2 - 815HP : BNR32, BNR34, GC8

Old Post Jun18, 04 3:31pm
K.D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for K.D. Click here to Send K.D. a Private Message Visit K.D.'s homepage! Find more posts by K.D. Add K.D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocky
FC3S Power

Updated with what I could for EC. I'll make it quite comprehensive, haha.

"If there is such a thing as a natural talent for driving, it just means that the person will improve a little bit faster than everyone else. There's no such thing as an innate talent that overcomes repeated effort and practice... Do you understand Daiki, Sakai? Winning and losing is a matter of how experienced you are."

Old Post Jun19, 04 3:22am
Rocky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocky Click here to Send Rocky a Private Message Visit Rocky's homepage! Find more posts by Rocky Add Rocky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swordstalker
kishu

Quote:
Originally posted by K.D.
Bahhahahahahaha

Don't worry Drew, I am still here...

Stampede, we will find your "real" Ayla...

Sounds good to me. When u coming down?

Old Post Jun19, 04 4:34am
swordstalker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swordstalker Click here to Send swordstalker a Private Message Find more posts by swordstalker Add swordstalker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
K.D.
Firemen/kishu

When do you want me?

First or second weekend(of Stampede)?

Sacred Tengoku
WMMT3 - 820HP : GDB-C, CT9A VIII, R2
WMMT2 - 815HP : BNR32, BNR34, GC8

Old Post Jun19, 04 5:54am
K.D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for K.D. Click here to Send K.D. a Private Message Visit K.D.'s homepage! Find more posts by K.D. Add K.D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swordstalker
kishu

Whenever. U need to make up your mind so i can book work off.

Old Post Jun19, 04 8:44pm
razorsuKe
KISHU

Update this shit Rocky:

EC 4 brand new v3 english machines.

Making a total of 8 seats of ID.

2 v3
2 v2

$1.25 per game of v3.

Old Post Jun23, 04 4:27am
Rocky
FC3S Power

Updated a buncha stuff for EC. Please keep me updated on wheel condition of V3 or edit the thread =) I doubt I'll get to play for a while -.-

"If there is such a thing as a natural talent for driving, it just means that the person will improve a little bit faster than everyone else. There's no such thing as an innate talent that overcomes repeated effort and practice... Do you understand Daiki, Sakai? Winning and losing is a matter of how experienced you are."

Old Post Jun24, 04 12:51am
Rocky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocky Click here to Send Rocky a Private Message Visit Rocky's homepage! Find more posts by Rocky Add Rocky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

V3 = at the Cove.

$2.00 to start, $1.00 to continue, $1.00 to purchase card.

$2.00 to start is really pushing it ... given pressure, I think they'll drop it to $1.00 eventually. Too bad the machines are set up for loonies only.

I'm pretty sure they just upgraded the Version 2 cabinet, so, the condition should be the same as before.

Old Post Jul16, 04 1:13am
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

I think its gonna stay $2 to start untill the start of school. Make some money.... then drop around dec or nov. Maybe oct if we're lucky.

At any rate, I probably won't be playing that unless some kids get cocky.

Old Post Jul16, 04 5:02am