KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > Discussion > Tournament & Battle Report > eww i lost to nigel?!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Aya

eww i lost to nigel?!

lets have a FAIR rematch. stop trying to cut me off man. like seriously WTF! not only is that not gentle man like, but its cheap. the reason why i cut u off in tsuchi was because u were cutting me first buddy. i stayed in my lane until i felt my car getting rammed to the wall. PLAY FAIR damn it, or dont even bother racing me. psssh... >___>; and stop fishing god damn it. like out of the places akina? i mean come on... are u serious? im being nice n take ur evo 5 to tsuchi while i have an evo 4 and 3 secs slower then your best time and i still managed to beat u.

seriously, if you want to play cheap then race somebody else. dont fish me for levels because thats disgusting. ;D

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post Feb18, 06 3:02am
Aya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aya Click here to Send Aya a Private Message Visit Aya's homepage! Find more posts by Aya Add Aya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

Re: eww i lost to nigel?!

Quote:
Originally posted by Aya
lets have a FAIR rematch. stop trying to cut me off man. like seriously WTF! not only is that not gentle man like, but its cheap. the reason why i cut u off in tsuchi was because u were cutting me first buddy. i stayed in my lane until i felt my car getting rammed to the wall. PLAY FAIR damn it, or dont even bother racing me. psssh... >___>; and stop fishing god damn it. like out of the places akina? i mean come on... are u serious? im being nice n take ur evo 5 to tsuchi while i have an evo 4 and 3 secs slower then your best time and i still managed to beat u.

seriously, if you want to play cheap then race somebody else. dont fish me for levels because thats disgusting. ;D

Don't complain.

Old Post Feb18, 06 6:38am
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hero
AE Owners Club

Oh my fucking god.... you sound like a bitch. Like, totally!!

AE Owners Club

Old Post Feb18, 06 2:46pm
Hero is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hero Click here to Send Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Hero Add Hero to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nigel
W-IND

for the tsuchi race...i think u cut me off 1st...that's y i have go to the opposite direction...prevent u from cutting me off

i raced your evo4 with my evo5 in akina...=.=

ranking for both cars in akina DH
17 LANCER RS EVOLUTION IV [CN9A] CKF 2'59"236 HONG KONG
23 LANCER RS EVOLUTION V [CP9A] くん 2'59"953 HONG KONG

i think that is fair...

and btw...its not my tsuchi time...its winmx's...i only have a 42...XDDD

and who is the one that challenged me??? its you...if u think my battle lv is so low compare to yours...then fine...y bother challenge with your lv 27 car...use your pjf evo4 instead...

who is the one who wants to fish....sitting on the right side choosing tsu ob and then snow uh...i honestly don't know

Old Post Feb18, 06 3:53pm
nigel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nigel Click here to Send nigel a Private Message Find more posts by nigel Add nigel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
winmx
W-IND

fair rematch..ok...
but..I THINK

for TSU OB
u should use Evo 5 and sit on the left side...
and nigel use Evo 4 and sit on the right
Then u can try to do the same thing as nigel did IF YOU CAN.

then I think that is fair..

PS.1. 70% of the cards in nigel's wallet are from the team
He is not responsible for the TA time ....HAHA
2. All initial D battles are not fair match.
if you can't accept this..go TA
3. Evo 4 is much easier to use on a battle.

myogi CCW dry 2:53'206 cap

Old Post Feb18, 06 4:45pm
winmx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for winmx Click here to Send winmx a Private Message Find more posts by winmx Add winmx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STi
W-IND/BoS

Quote:
Originally posted by Aya

buddy learn to play the game. (blocking) is part of the game. if you cant stand getting "cut off" then dont play. fuck, you sound like a fucking women. OOOOH NO i think i broke a nail. fuck man if you think playing initial d is always fair and no one cuts each other off then yo will never learn any thing. how the hell do you think i beat corey at initial tourny BY BLOCKING THE MOTHER FUCKER. so stop your bitching you fucking pussy. =D

hakone 2'20'006

I fucked the bitch on the right too

Old Post Feb18, 06 5:44pm
STi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STi Click here to Send STi a Private Message Find more posts by STi Add STi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scappy
Team Kunai

boost on racing = fairness unless u just suck

A bird with one wing who flies south will end up east from where he came.

Old Post Feb18, 06 7:57pm
Scappy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scappy Click here to Send Scappy a Private Message Find more posts by Scappy Add Scappy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Inferno

ahh...
i remember the days where my altezza faced tsuchi ib wet against ur evo4...
now now lets not start playing fair here..
u dont see me comng around bitching on about it..
suck it up

Last edited by Inferno on Feb19, 06 at 3:09am

Old Post Feb19, 06 2:52am
Inferno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Inferno Click here to Send Inferno a Private Message Find more posts by Inferno Add Inferno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
winmx
W-IND

Quote:
Originally posted by Inferno
ahh...
i remember the days where my altezza faced tsuchi ib wet against ur evo4...

haha..tht's bitch!!!!!

myogi CCW dry 2:53'206 cap

Old Post Feb19, 06 9:00am
winmx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for winmx Click here to Send winmx a Private Message Find more posts by winmx Add winmx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
K.D.
Firemen/kishu

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Do you play Wangan? I would love to play you, cause I play really fair =D

Sacred Tengoku
WMMT3 - 820HP : GDB-C, CT9A VIII, R2
WMMT2 - 815HP : BNR32, BNR34, GC8

Old Post Feb19, 06 11:30am
K.D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for K.D. Click here to Send K.D. a Private Message Visit K.D.'s homepage! Find more posts by K.D. Add K.D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DarkPaladinZZ

Quote:
Originally posted by Aya

if you recall correctly.. YOU challenged HIM to Tsu Ob first

he rammed you cuz you had line...blocking is a part of the game.. if you cant accept that then go do 15 star bunta in every couse.... w/o blocking of course..cuz you know.. its cheap..>_>

Old Post Feb19, 06 3:58pm
DarkPaladinZZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DarkPaladinZZ Click here to Send DarkPaladinZZ a Private Message Find more posts by DarkPaladinZZ Add DarkPaladinZZ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

awesome thread, but it is totally not in the right section so I'mma move it ----->

Old Post Feb19, 06 11:08pm
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Asuma
Team Kunai

hahahhaha aya = n00000b

word nigel, represent

Old Post Feb20, 06 1:57am
Asuma is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Asuma Click here to Send Asuma a Private Message Find more posts by Asuma Add Asuma to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STi
W-IND/BoS

W-IND POWER

hakone 2'20'006

I fucked the bitch on the right too

Old Post Feb20, 06 10:38pm
STi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STi Click here to Send STi a Private Message Find more posts by STi Add STi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ac101
W-IND INTERNATIONAL

im behind u nigel!

E4, E6, E7, RX8, Altezza

Old Post Feb24, 06 5:42am
ac101 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ac101 Click here to Send ac101 a Private Message Visit ac101's homepage! Find more posts by ac101 Add ac101 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote