KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > In the Arcade > Initial D Arcade > Aura Pics
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ROXY
www.projectkaisen.tk

Aura Pics

every forum has a topic like this and its usualy a really popular thread. i didnt notice one on this forum so i was gonna start one.

here are all the pics of my aura:
*sorry for low quality the pics were takin on my cell phone*

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post Dec10, 04 4:28pm
ROXY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ROXY Click here to Send ROXY a Private Message Visit ROXY's homepage! Find more posts by ROXY Add ROXY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

in all of calgary, including kishu, there isn't even 1 person with green aura LOL

I think I highest battle level is 16.

Old Post Dec10, 04 5:26pm
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ROXY
www.projectkaisen.tk

damn thats crazy!! why not?

Old Post Dec10, 04 5:30pm
ROXY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ROXY Click here to Send ROXY a Private Message Visit ROXY's homepage! Find more posts by ROXY Add ROXY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AsianCaucasian

because no one battles me anymore, thats why.

Old Post Dec10, 04 9:03pm
AsianCaucasian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AsianCaucasian Click here to Send AsianCaucasian a Private Message Visit AsianCaucasian's homepage! Find more posts by AsianCaucasian Add AsianCaucasian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

You don't even use your RX8 much anymore ... or maybe I just don't notice, because I've been neglecting ID for a while now, haha.

Old Post Dec10, 04 10:07pm
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B.INT
W-IND

Quote:
Originally posted by AsianCaucasian
because no one battles me anymore, thats why.

hahaha~ I will race you in boost on battle
It really doesn't matter, I will pull out the GDB and race you boost off

I am not being cocky or what,,
but in calgary.... people really suck! KISHU owned all, and no one actually stand up and challenge?! That's so GAY~ Thing need to be reverse,,
There should be AT LEAST 2 TEAM FIGHTING ! <- but in calgary, this is not likely gonna happen @_@

BTW, I liked this topic,,but I have no aura pics to show! and..hmph... what to do? @_@

For winners, losing inspires them.
For losers, losing defeats them.
?Z??d D ?f ?????o?}!!!
Card Name: B [Version 3 Time]
Updating . . .

Last edited by B.INT on Dec11, 04 at 5:31am

Old Post Dec11, 04 5:27am
B.INT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B.INT Click here to Send B.INT a Private Message Find more posts by B.INT Add B.INT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

S.L. owned my akagi up wet with his non-FT 8V

that WINMX guy is getting pretty good at tsu ob... 42'6 now I think?

Those guys + Flame and... whoever usually battle lots at EC.

And I'll battle you, I'm kinda interested in getting higher levels too.... kinda interested. Only cause it saves money

Old Post Dec11, 04 5:45am
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B.INT
W-IND

Quote:
Originally posted by razorsuKe
S.L. owned my akagi up wet with his non-FT 8V

that WINMX guy is getting pretty good at tsu ob... 42'6 now I think?

Those guys + Flame and... whoever usually battle lots at EC.

And I'll battle you, I'm kinda interested in getting higher levels too.... kinda interested. Only cause it saves money

haha you deserve to DIE ! I think S.L. prefer boost off! So,, when next time I race him.... depend on what car he gonna use..I will just use a car that gonna get the start up for sure! Wohaha

?Z??d D ?f ?????o?}!!!
Updating . . .

Old Post Dec11, 04 4:29pm
B.INT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B.INT Click here to Send B.INT a Private Message Find more posts by B.INT Add B.INT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thunderwing

maybe one day I will show up in calgary... I have no challenge either

Old Post Dec11, 04 5:23pm
thunderwing is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thunderwing Click here to Send thunderwing a Private Message Find more posts by thunderwing Add thunderwing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ROXY
www.projectkaisen.tk

yeah its startin to get like that where im at too. not too many people are wantin to battle me. but sometimes on weekends when all the good players show up, we put up a sign that says battles only! its kool cause we get alot of battles.

btw...i got my level 29 aura this weekend. i dont like it! it looks just like the blue one.

Old Post Dec13, 04 1:51am
B.INT
W-IND

Quote:
Originally posted by ROXY
yeah its startin to get like that where im at too. not too many people are wantin to battle me. but sometimes on weekends when all the good players show up, we put up a sign that says battles only! its kool cause we get alot of battles.

btw...i got my level 29 aura this weekend. i dont like it! it looks just like the blue one.

what color was that?!

?Z??d D ?f ?????o?}!!!
Updating . . .

Old Post Dec13, 04 2:21am
ROXY
www.projectkaisen.tk

dark purple

Old Post Dec13, 04 2:23am
kal
GOGO-205 Canadian Leader

Dark Purple thats nasty

Old Post Dec13, 04 2:26am
kal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kal Click here to Send kal a Private Message Find more posts by kal Add kal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ROXY
www.projectkaisen.tk

im my opinion white looks the best.

Old Post Dec13, 04 2:32am
ROXY
www.projectkaisen.tk

i got my lvl 30 today:

Old Post Dec19, 04 4:36am