KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > In the Arcade > Initial D Arcade > lame question
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
y27

lame question

got a lame to ask u all ......... how do u all turn ur steering wheel .... is it one hand on steering wheel or is it put both hands

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post Jan30, 05 1:01am
y27 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for y27 Click here to Send y27 a Private Message Find more posts by y27 Add y27 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nigel
W-IND

i do it both hands

Old Post Jan30, 05 1:34am
nigel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nigel Click here to Send nigel a Private Message Find more posts by nigel Add nigel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocky
FC3S Power

Always use two. One hand ain't enough, especially for places like Irohazaka, Tsuchizaka and Shomaru.

"If there is such a thing as a natural talent for driving, it just means that the person will improve a little bit faster than everyone else. There's no such thing as an innate talent that overcomes repeated effort and practice... Do you understand Daiki, Sakai? Winning and losing is a matter of how experienced you are."

Old Post Jan30, 05 3:22am
Rocky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocky Click here to Send Rocky a Private Message Visit Rocky's homepage! Find more posts by Rocky Add Rocky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AsianCaucasian

i can do tsuchi with one hand... haha

Old Post Jan30, 05 4:12am
AsianCaucasian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AsianCaucasian Click here to Send AsianCaucasian a Private Message Visit AsianCaucasian's homepage! Find more posts by AsianCaucasian Add AsianCaucasian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
winmx
W-IND

Quote:
Originally posted by AsianCaucasian
i can do tsuchi with one hand... haha

i can only do Myogi with one hand....

Old Post Jan30, 05 5:33am
winmx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for winmx Click here to Send winmx a Private Message Find more posts by winmx Add winmx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VIRUS
Kengai/Project Chisoku

two hands for me.

Old Post Jan30, 05 6:17am
VIRUS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VIRUS Click here to Send VIRUS a Private Message Find more posts by VIRUS Add VIRUS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yuvster
TeaM IggY

i use 2 hands... think its ezier that way...dun understan how ppl drive wif 1 hand...the response will be slower...

Old Post Jan30, 05 9:36am
yuvster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yuvster Click here to Send yuvster a Private Message Find more posts by yuvster Add yuvster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AsianCaucasian

Quote:
Originally posted by yuvster
i use 2 hands... think its ezier that way...dun understan how ppl drive wif 1 hand...the response will be slower...

lol you get used to it eventually. I usually drive with two hands unless im toying with somebody or if i screwed up a time attack. Hey... what part of Malaysia are you from?

Old Post Jan30, 05 3:03pm
AsianCaucasian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AsianCaucasian Click here to Send AsianCaucasian a Private Message Visit AsianCaucasian's homepage! Find more posts by AsianCaucasian Add AsianCaucasian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yuvster
TeaM IggY

ohh... ic.. im from penang,sbg jaya, to be exact... why did u ask??

Old Post Jan31, 05 3:14pm
yuvster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yuvster Click here to Send yuvster a Private Message Find more posts by yuvster Add yuvster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Swift
TEAM WIN!!!

driving with one hand is ok on the streets (spec. standard drivers)

but at anytime durring a race besides shifting you would be a fool to drive with one hand.

Old Post Jan31, 05 7:32pm
Swift is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Swift Click here to Send Swift a Private Message Find more posts by Swift Add Swift to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STi
W-IND/BoS

well 2 hands but do you mean do your hand slide on the steering wheel or do you just hold them in one place i hold them in one place

Old Post Jan31, 05 10:31pm
STi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STi Click here to Send STi a Private Message Find more posts by STi Add STi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yuvster
TeaM IggY

well... personally i cannot agree fully... i know some ppl who race usin only one hand and can still make good times... and he is using a capp... it actually how the player feels at ease behind the wheel whether its one or two hands, its to their compatibility...

Old Post Jan31, 05 10:33pm
gtsomething
Put the lime in the coke

i never notice what my hands r doing...

Old Post Jan31, 05 10:35pm
gtsomething is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gtsomething Click here to Send gtsomething a Private Message Visit gtsomething's homepage! Find more posts by gtsomething Add gtsomething to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

Quote:
Originally posted by gtsomething
i never notice what my hands r doing...

One is holding a picture of Ayla, the other is down your pants.

Old Post Jan31, 05 11:06pm
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gtsomething
Put the lime in the coke

Quote:
Originally posted by Luminous
One is holding a picture of Ayla, the other is down your pants.

psht...i just lay in my bed and i have an enlarged picture of her on my ceiling...

Old Post Feb1, 05 12:06am
gtsomething is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gtsomething Click here to Send gtsomething a Private Message Visit gtsomething's homepage! Find more posts by gtsomething Add gtsomething to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote