KISHU Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 25 posts from this thread on one page

KISHU Forums (http://kishu.ca/forums/index.php)
- Battle Report (http://kishu.ca/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=12)
-- I played ID yesterday =O (http://kishu.ca/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1153)

Posted by Rocky on Feb5, 05 6:25pm:

I played ID yesterday =O

First time since mid-Oct or early-Nov, ish. No Evo III of course, so I started an RX-8. It was ugly to watch, haha. Wall rape and doing 4th gear speeds in 5th, ew. Took me two runs on Akagi DH to get a slow 2'34, though both with major errors on several sections. My Akina was OK, I think I could improve lots there. Tsuchizaka, the RX-8 feels so good on that course, despite running horrible 2'58 on the OB and like 3'01 on the IB, I think that matches my Evo 3 records

How should first turn of Akagi be taken in RX-8? >.<" 6th -> 5th feint or something?

"If there is such a thing as a natural talent for driving, it just means that the person will improve a little bit faster than everyone else. There's no such thing as an innate talent that overcomes repeated effort and practice... Do you understand Daiki, Sakai? Winning and losing is a matter of how experienced you are."

Posted by Luminous on Feb5, 05 6:31pm:

Re: I played ID yesterday =O

Quote:
Originally posted by Rocky
First time since mid-Oct or early-Nov, ish. No Evo III of course, so I started an RX-8. It was ugly to watch, haha. Wall rape and doing 4th gear speeds in 5th, ew. Took me two runs on Akagi DH to get a slow 2'34, though both with major errors on several sections. My Akina was OK, I think I could improve lots there. Tsuchizaka, the RX-8 feels so good on that course, despite running horrible 2'58 on the OB and like 3'01 on the IB, I think that matches my Evo 3 records

How should first turn of Akagi be taken in RX-8? >.<" 6th -> 5th feint or something?

pure 5th gear can net you 2'25 akagi

Posted by Rocky on Feb5, 05 10:12pm:

Re: Re: I played ID yesterday =O

Quote:
Originally posted by Luminous
pure 5th gear can net you 2'25 akagi

So I've heard. Maybe I should try only using 5th (cept on the long section leading to the V-turn) until I get a better handle on both Akagi + RX-8 and using a 6 gear car (first time ever.. kind of a re-learning experience)

"If there is such a thing as a natural talent for driving, it just means that the person will improve a little bit faster than everyone else. There's no such thing as an innate talent that overcomes repeated effort and practice... Do you understand Daiki, Sakai? Winning and losing is a matter of how experienced you are."

Posted by Luminous on Feb6, 05 3:40am:

Re: Re: Re: I played ID yesterday =O

Quote:
So I've heard. Maybe I should try only using 5th (cept on the long section leading to the V-turn) until I get a better handle on both Akagi + RX-8 and using a 6 gear car (first time ever.. kind of a re-learning experience)

6th on the way to the v, and on the way to the four pins

Posted by AsianCaucasian on Feb6, 05 4:26am:

well if you want to do it fast, you dont really need to shift up to 6th until after the 2nd turn of cp2.

Posted by phomaniac on Feb6, 05 5:04pm:

first turn can do 129 6in 5out =\

Posted by STi_GiLBE on Feb6, 05 10:31pm:

Quote:
Originally posted by phomaniac
first turn can do 129 6in 5out =\

or....u can do 5in 5out a exit 131.....

[RL:5~BL:17]
---------------------------
Project Panda4 (AE86 and EvoIV) *COMPLETED*
AE86: [1.0MIL+ pts][RL:8~BL:4]
EvoIV: [1.0MIL+ pts][RL:12~BL:15]

Posted by Luminous on Feb6, 05 10:32pm:

Quote:
Originally posted by STi_GiLBE
or....u can do 5in 5out a exit 131.....

or you can use boost power ... 145 clean

Posted by Rocky on Feb7, 05 12:43am:

thanks for the tips guys. I think I might start playing again; I'll have nothing else to do on my period 4 spare Fridays

Posted by STi_GiLBE on Feb7, 05 1:11am:

Quote:
thanks for the tips guys. I think I might start playing again; I'll have nothing else to do on my period 4 spare Fridays

HEY! i only play on fridays to! cuz i have nothing else to do either! hahahahaha...

Posted by yuvster on Feb7, 05 10:42am:

Quote:
Originally posted by STi_GiLBE
HEY! i only play on fridays to! cuz i have nothing else to do either! hahahahaha...

wat the...too bad for u guyz...i go whenever i hve money in my pocket and time dun really matter coz im now sittin at home doin nuthin...hahaha

Posted by Rocky on Feb7, 05 2:51pm:

Quote:
Originally posted by yuvster
wat the...too bad for u guyz...i go whenever i hve money in my pocket and time dun really matter coz im now sittin at home doin nuthin...hahaha

haha hooray for unemployment XD

Posted by STi_GiLBE on Feb7, 05 7:37pm:

i forgot...i only go on fridays........yes, but theres also another reason...i only go fridays...cuz i USUALLY have money...if not, i jus go anyway to see if i can grab some free games....

Posted by K.D. on Feb7, 05 7:49pm:

I go on Friday cause little high school girls likes to hang out at the arcade Friday after school

Sacred Tengoku
WMMT3 - 820HP : GDB-C, CT9A VIII, R2
WMMT2 - 815HP : BNR32, BNR34, GC8

Posted by kal on Feb7, 05 10:18pm:

I go fridays too because we get off school early