KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > Discussion > General Discussion > Other Games
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Paldin
kishu

Other Games

What Other Games do you Play????

Me:

PS:
CS (cuz of Wes)
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic

PS2:
NFL Street
NHL 2004

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post Jan25, 04 6:10am
Paldin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paldin Click here to Send Paldin a Private Message Find more posts by Paldin Add Paldin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocky
FC3S Power

I'm a big Suikoden fan, as well as a huge Harvest Moon fan. Here's some of my faves, and what I'm playing right now =)

Fave Games:
-Suikoden II, Suiko3, FF7, Harvest Moon (PS or GBA), Capcom vs SNK2 (on PS2)

Currently Playing:
-Fire Emblem (GBA), Harvest Moon: FoMT (GBA)

I play anything really, I'm said to be fairly decent at any game I play, although I wouldn't say I'm that great at most games. I tend to learn fast, so that helps ^^'.

"If there is such a thing as a natural talent for driving, it just means that the person will improve a little bit faster than everyone else. There's no such thing as an innate talent that overcomes repeated effort and practice... Do you understand Daiki, Sakai? Winning and losing is a matter of how experienced you are."

Old Post Jan25, 04 6:20am
Rocky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocky Click here to Send Rocky a Private Message Visit Rocky's homepage! Find more posts by Rocky Add Rocky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

Well, anything good on PC mostly, haha.

and ... soon to be playing bg3 on my PS2.

Old Post Jan25, 04 2:18pm
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DMI

shenmue I and II for DC.

DC is great, costs 50$, downloading games is easy.

Old Post Jan25, 04 4:19pm
DMI is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DMI Click here to Send DMI a Private Message Visit DMI's homepage! Find more posts by DMI Add DMI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

hahaha I'll w0rd to that, you know they were gonna make some version for ID for DC? But that got bisshed out for SS on PS2

Others:
Marvel vs Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes
StarCraft

Old Post Jan25, 04 4:27pm
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DMI

fawk, thing died to quickly and got gipped..

Old Post Jan25, 04 4:47pm
DMI is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DMI Click here to Send DMI a Private Message Visit DMI's homepage! Find more posts by DMI Add DMI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
phomaniac
kishu

starcraft ^^
keyboard mania *just started this one tuesday
DDR :x

Old Post Jan25, 04 5:04pm
phomaniac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for phomaniac Click here to Send phomaniac a Private Message Find more posts by phomaniac Add phomaniac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

I love DC, so many games to play

Old Post Jan25, 04 5:12pm
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes
kishu

hmm nothing much
just cs/nfsu

Old Post Jan25, 04 7:52pm
Wes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Click here to Send Wes a Private Message Find more posts by Wes Add Wes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Phr00t
kishu

Uhm... Soul Calibur 1 / 2

Gogo dreamcast!

Old Post Jan25, 04 8:35pm
Phr00t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Phr00t Click here to Send Phr00t a Private Message Find more posts by Phr00t Add Phr00t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

Quote:
Originally posted by Phr00t
Uhm... Soul Calibur 1 / 2

Gogo dreamcast!

n00b, first post.

Old Post Jan25, 04 8:36pm
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paldin
kishu

Wes you only play CS,

if it wasn't for me you wouldn't have NFS:U

Old Post Jan26, 04 3:08am
Paldin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paldin Click here to Send Paldin a Private Message Find more posts by Paldin Add Paldin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes
kishu

Now its alllllllllllllll NFS..lol btw..what should i trade my wrx in for? tiburon?sentra? or should i wait till better cars?

Old Post Jan26, 04 3:16am
Wes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Click here to Send Wes a Private Message Find more posts by Wes Add Wes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
K.D.
Firemen/kishu

BG2V, Guitar Freaks, Drum Mania... w00t!

And Miata owns you in NFSU

Sacred Tengoku
WMMT3 - 820HP : GDB-C, CT9A VIII, R2
WMMT2 - 815HP : BNR32, BNR34, GC8

Old Post Jan26, 04 3:31am
K.D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for K.D. Click here to Send K.D. a Private Message Visit K.D.'s homepage! Find more posts by K.D. Add K.D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DaSkinny
"I can't breathe easy..."

I play... meh, too many to list. If it's fighting, I probably play it.

Old Post Jan27, 04 7:05pm
DaSkinny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DaSkinny Click here to Send DaSkinny a Private Message Visit DaSkinny's homepage! Find more posts by DaSkinny Add DaSkinny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote