KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > Discussion > General Discussion > Anyone here play gunbound?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DMI

Anyone here play gunbound?

just wonderin if any of u do.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post Aug11, 04 3:09am
DMI is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DMI Click here to Send DMI a Private Message Visit DMI's homepage! Find more posts by DMI Add DMI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

Gunbound is so ... last year.

Haha. I played for 2 weeks and just gave up, because non-avatar wasn't even a challenge anymore.

Avatar games were different, since all I had was a Pirate Hat and a Golden Hammer ... I think, versus people with Chief Hair and all those other goodies. I still held my own against them, though.

It just gets boring too fast.

Old Post Aug11, 04 3:37am
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
azn_ghetto
Feel 100%

ya gunbound is old

i played it.......... gave up on it after like 3 days or so...... i dont really like the game style of it

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DIVE XD

Old Post Aug11, 04 3:44am
azn_ghetto is offline Click Here to See the Profile for azn_ghetto Click here to Send azn_ghetto a Private Message Find more posts by azn_ghetto Add azn_ghetto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocky
FC3S Power

Its like a slower, less varied version of "Worms" o.O

"If there is such a thing as a natural talent for driving, it just means that the person will improve a little bit faster than everyone else. There's no such thing as an innate talent that overcomes repeated effort and practice... Do you understand Daiki, Sakai? Winning and losing is a matter of how experienced you are."

Old Post Aug11, 04 4:32am
Rocky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocky Click here to Send Rocky a Private Message Visit Rocky's homepage! Find more posts by Rocky Add Rocky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DMI

Quote:
Originally posted by Rocky
Its like a slower, less varied version of "Worms" o.O

Online >.<

I still find fun. =/

just got to higher ranked server if newbie servers arent a challenge. =p

Old Post Aug11, 04 12:23pm
DMI is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DMI Click here to Send DMI a Private Message Visit DMI's homepage! Find more posts by DMI Add DMI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paldin
kishu

only reason why oliver quit is because his hacking account got banned and he cant make money on it anymore.

Old Post Aug11, 04 5:06pm
Paldin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paldin Click here to Send Paldin a Private Message Find more posts by Paldin Add Paldin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

Quote:
Originally posted by Paldin
only reason why oliver quit is because his hacking account got banned and he cant make money on it anymore.

wtf are you talking about.

I didn't even sell shit from gunbound, plus my account is still active.

Old Post Aug11, 04 6:37pm
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocky
FC3S Power

lol Lets all relax, its just Gunbound =P

"If there is such a thing as a natural talent for driving, it just means that the person will improve a little bit faster than everyone else. There's no such thing as an innate talent that overcomes repeated effort and practice... Do you understand Daiki, Sakai? Winning and losing is a matter of how experienced you are."

Old Post Aug11, 04 11:37pm
Rocky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocky Click here to Send Rocky a Private Message Visit Rocky's homepage! Find more posts by Rocky Add Rocky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote