KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > Discussion > General Discussion > Ozy
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Projekt R
Projekt R -- JP

Ozy

yeo ozy so who was in your last team? or w.e??????

lol u sure u ready to go to the wangan tourny!?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post Nov14, 05 5:40pm
Projekt R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Projekt R Click here to Send Projekt R a Private Message Find more posts by Projekt R Add Projekt R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Projekt R
Projekt R -- JP

lol i think your going to get pwned . lol w.e its only 15$ so w.e... but yeah you should sriously get a car now cause u cant go in with a stock 280 BNR or w.e u want lol. i had a 740 BNR34 but i lost the card idk where i put it.. .. hey have you ever even tried ID version 3 at EC or w.e b4 ozy????

Old Post Nov14, 05 5:43pm
Projekt R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Projekt R Click here to Send Projekt R a Private Message Find more posts by Projekt R Add Projekt R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ShadowOz

Unhappy

lol the members for the team are
Jolon Kennedy 180sx
and me Rx7 FC
and Steve Warren is in it also...i think lol with an Integra

Old Post Nov14, 05 5:44pm
ShadowOz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ShadowOz Click here to Send ShadowOz a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowOz Add ShadowOz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ShadowOz

yeah i tried V3 before,
and yeah ill get pwned at the tourney, but ill still try lol for the hell of it

Old Post Nov14, 05 5:47pm
ShadowOz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ShadowOz Click here to Send ShadowOz a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowOz Add ShadowOz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Projekt R
Projekt R -- JP

what school do they go too?. have u played ID v3 yet

Old Post Nov14, 05 5:47pm
ShadowOz

they go to this school, and i said i've tried V3 lol

Old Post Nov14, 05 5:49pm
Projekt R
Projekt R -- JP

yeah i didn't see that post. do i know them? like r they in the comins right now?

Old Post Nov14, 05 5:50pm
ShadowOz

no, steve is at francis right now for contruction and jolon is in legal
u might know steve, his nexus is big.boi.3000 or something like that

Old Post Nov14, 05 5:53pm
Projekt R
Projekt R -- JP

OH that steve!! the one that owns the FD3S (Rx-7) lol lucky jackass lol. hey what r u doing this weekend?

Old Post Nov14, 05 5:56pm
ShadowOz

Saturday im hanging with my g.f going to see a movie since its her b-day weekend
how about you ?

Old Post Nov14, 05 5:58pm
Projekt R
Projekt R -- JP

oh nice. whos your G/F ???? does she go to this school. lol shh im going to hit on her!! hahaha im jk jk i wouldn't do that. what movie r u guys seeing?

Old Post Nov14, 05 5:59pm
ShadowOz

Wink

lol no she doesnt go here, she goes to diefenbaker
her name is Erin
me and her friends are going to go and see the new harry pothead movie

Old Post Nov14, 05 6:02pm
Projekt R
Projekt R -- JP

haha serious. do u want to go see it or no???? lol i hate that movie. does she have nexo or CP ????

Old Post Nov14, 05 6:05pm
ShadowOz

meh i dont mind going to see it, and yeah she has nexus, if u go to mine she should be the last person to comment me or something, i think its like -Rin-
so whats ur best course ? in ID v3

Old Post Nov14, 05 6:07pm
Projekt R
Projekt R -- JP

my best course is Akagi DH what about u ozy.

Old Post Nov14, 05 8:20pm