KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > Discussion > General Discussion > The "OMG IT'S MY FUCKING 19TH BDAY" thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Phr00t
kishu

The "OMG IT'S MY FUCKING 19TH BDAY" thread

REPRESENT.
I BETTER BE GETTING EMAIL MONEY TRANSFERS AS BDAY PRESENTS FROM YOU SUCKERS.

oh, and rocky, I decided I'm selling my Rx7.

AND BUYING A TURBO 2!

BAHAHHAHAHA

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post Jun29, 04 3:01am
Phr00t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Phr00t Click here to Send Phr00t a Private Message Find more posts by Phr00t Add Phr00t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

happy birthday Steve

Old Post Jun29, 04 3:04am
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swordstalker
kishu

Happy Birthday!

Old Post Jun29, 04 4:04am
swordstalker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swordstalker Click here to Send swordstalker a Private Message Find more posts by swordstalker Add swordstalker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swordstalker
kishu

Happy Birthday to Joey as well!!

Old Post Jun29, 04 4:07am
swordstalker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swordstalker Click here to Send swordstalker a Private Message Find more posts by swordstalker Add swordstalker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

wtf, why you so young?

Old Post Jun29, 04 4:42am
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

Uh, he was a first year student?

Old Post Jun29, 04 5:05am
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocky
FC3S Power

Haha, already? I'll buy it off you 50 bucks.

"If there is such a thing as a natural talent for driving, it just means that the person will improve a little bit faster than everyone else. There's no such thing as an innate talent that overcomes repeated effort and practice... Do you understand Daiki, Sakai? Winning and losing is a matter of how experienced you are."

Old Post Jun29, 04 5:45am
Rocky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocky Click here to Send Rocky a Private Message Visit Rocky's homepage! Find more posts by Rocky Add Rocky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gtsomething
Put the lime in the coke

auction.

I bid $51.

Old Post Jun29, 04 12:46pm
gtsomething is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gtsomething Click here to Send gtsomething a Private Message Visit gtsomething's homepage! Find more posts by gtsomething Add gtsomething to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
phomaniac
kishu

steves red rx7?
100. no higher.

Old Post Jun29, 04 1:22pm
phomaniac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for phomaniac Click here to Send phomaniac a Private Message Find more posts by phomaniac Add phomaniac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gtsomething
Put the lime in the coke

$101

Old Post Jun29, 04 1:27pm
gtsomething is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gtsomething Click here to Send gtsomething a Private Message Visit gtsomething's homepage! Find more posts by gtsomething Add gtsomething to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
phomaniac
kishu

HAHAHA FOOOOOLL you fell for it!!
no lawn ornament is worth that much money!!! XD

Old Post Jun29, 04 1:34pm
phomaniac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for phomaniac Click here to Send phomaniac a Private Message Find more posts by phomaniac Add phomaniac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gtsomething
Put the lime in the coke

Meh, Money to spend...

Old Post Jun29, 04 2:30pm
DMI

107$!!!!

I want a FC bishes, i'll prob end up with getting one from JNS. Dont need a car if i dont have a fukin licence.

Old Post Jun29, 04 3:31pm
DMI is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DMI Click here to Send DMI a Private Message Visit DMI's homepage! Find more posts by DMI Add DMI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gtsomething
Put the lime in the coke

$108...

Old Post Jun29, 04 4:11pm
Rocky
FC3S Power

$109 and I'll stop sleeping with your girlfriend

"If there is such a thing as a natural talent for driving, it just means that the person will improve a little bit faster than everyone else. There's no such thing as an innate talent that overcomes repeated effort and practice... Do you understand Daiki, Sakai? Winning and losing is a matter of how experienced you are."

Old Post Jun29, 04 7:29pm
Rocky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocky Click here to Send Rocky a Private Message Visit Rocky's homepage! Find more posts by Rocky Add Rocky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote