KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > Discussion > General Discussion > Golf R32
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Scappy
Team Kunai

Golf R32

im looking at trying to finance myself a VW R32 but the problem lies in the bumper safety shit again. i was wondering if anyone knew anyway around this. i dont care about the legallity/illegallity of it i just want one.

A bird with one wing who flies south will end up east from where he came.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post Jun19, 06 5:18pm
Scappy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scappy Click here to Send Scappy a Private Message Find more posts by Scappy Add Scappy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
K.D.
Firemen/kishu

Hahahaha

"I just want one"

I just want a R34 too...

Sacred Tengoku
WMMT3 - 820HP : GDB-C, CT9A VIII, R2
WMMT2 - 815HP : BNR32, BNR34, GC8

Old Post Jun19, 06 6:03pm
K.D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for K.D. Click here to Send K.D. a Private Message Visit K.D.'s homepage! Find more posts by K.D. Add K.D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scappy
Team Kunai

well what im thinking is just change the front grill and any other markings that say its an r32 to get it across the border and register it as a golf Mk V. then i can either put the emblems back on (not a smart idea) or a kit on it (smarter idea), cuz i dont have the funds or time to build a car from the ground up (smartest idea yet but not feasable)

Old Post Jun19, 06 6:59pm
Scappy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scappy Click here to Send Scappy a Private Message Find more posts by Scappy Add Scappy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AsianCaucasian

ha ha ha

Old Post Jun19, 06 11:40pm
AsianCaucasian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AsianCaucasian Click here to Send AsianCaucasian a Private Message Visit AsianCaucasian's homepage! Find more posts by AsianCaucasian Add AsianCaucasian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Swift
TEAM WIN!!!

i dont know why you are laughing

he is asking for help

jees people here are so arrogant sometime

Old Post Jun20, 06 4:46pm
Swift is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Swift Click here to Send Swift a Private Message Find more posts by Swift Add Swift to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
K.D.
Firemen/kishu

Seriously, if he knew what the simple steps of registering a car are, he would know that it'll be hella expensive. I bet you would laugh if you knew anything about importing...

RIV don't care how you car looks like, it's the VIN number that they care about. I don't know anything about Golfs, but to change the VIN, you need to change the VIN plate and firewall. That just kills the car basically...

And is it even possible to build a R32? I didn't know they had 4WD Golfs in Canada...

Sacred Tengoku
WMMT3 - 820HP : GDB-C, CT9A VIII, R2
WMMT2 - 815HP : BNR32, BNR34, GC8

Old Post Jun20, 06 6:23pm
K.D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for K.D. Click here to Send K.D. a Private Message Visit K.D.'s homepage! Find more posts by K.D. Add K.D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wing-Zero

You can import any car if it is for racing, and then maybe just drive it on the road... XD

My Forum

Old Post Jun20, 06 6:45pm
Wing-Zero is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wing-Zero Click here to Send Wing-Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Wing-Zero Add Wing-Zero to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hero
AE Owners Club

You can be like Lord of War and hide the car under a pile of potatos.

AE Owners Club

Old Post Jun20, 06 8:29pm
Hero is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hero Click here to Send Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Hero Add Hero to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scappy
Team Kunai

lol, i could try the potato thing but then my car would smell rotten for years...

and KD, the way to build one is to get a golf MkV with a 4wd conversion and everything else thats on an r32 including engine suspesion transmition and everything

Old Post Jun20, 06 8:55pm
Wing-Zero

Just do the potatoe thing, it's your best bet.

My Forum

Old Post Jun20, 06 8:57pm
Wing-Zero is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wing-Zero Click here to Send Wing-Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Wing-Zero Add Wing-Zero to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hero
AE Owners Club

LOL

AE Owners Club

Old Post Jun21, 06 1:10am
Hero is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hero Click here to Send Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Hero Add Hero to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Asuma
Team Kunai

swift tells it like it is.. right on. It's not like he asked for help arrogantly or anything like that, if what he says isn't true help him out.. anyway, sorry buddy i don't know jack all about cars or importing them for that matter. good luck tho

Old Post Jun23, 06 2:23pm
Asuma is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Asuma Click here to Send Asuma a Private Message Find more posts by Asuma Add Asuma to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hero
AE Owners Club

^Nicholas Cage does, ask him all about it.

AE Owners Club

Old Post Jun23, 06 4:23pm
Scappy
Team Kunai

fuck it...'04 STi here i come

Old Post Jun24, 06 10:17pm
Scappy
Team Kunai

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread....p;highlight=STi

im thinking of this but i dont know about the price. can anyone tell me if the price is a rip-off?

Old Post Jun26, 06 6:50pm