KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > Forum Administration > Archives > Battle Report > I played ID yesterday =O
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rocky
FC3S Power

I played ID yesterday =O

First time since mid-Oct or early-Nov, ish. No Evo III of course, so I started an RX-8. It was ugly to watch, haha. Wall rape and doing 4th gear speeds in 5th, ew. Took me two runs on Akagi DH to get a slow 2'34, though both with major errors on several sections. My Akina was OK, I think I could improve lots there. Tsuchizaka, the RX-8 feels so good on that course, despite running horrible 2'58 on the OB and like 3'01 on the IB, I think that matches my Evo 3 records

How should first turn of Akagi be taken in RX-8? >.<" 6th -> 5th feint or something?

"If there is such a thing as a natural talent for driving, it just means that the person will improve a little bit faster than everyone else. There's no such thing as an innate talent that overcomes repeated effort and practice... Do you understand Daiki, Sakai? Winning and losing is a matter of how experienced you are."

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post Feb5, 05 6:25pm
Rocky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocky Click here to Send Rocky a Private Message Visit Rocky's homepage! Find more posts by Rocky Add Rocky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

Re: I played ID yesterday =O

Quote:
Originally posted by Rocky
First time since mid-Oct or early-Nov, ish. No Evo III of course, so I started an RX-8. It was ugly to watch, haha. Wall rape and doing 4th gear speeds in 5th, ew. Took me two runs on Akagi DH to get a slow 2'34, though both with major errors on several sections. My Akina was OK, I think I could improve lots there. Tsuchizaka, the RX-8 feels so good on that course, despite running horrible 2'58 on the OB and like 3'01 on the IB, I think that matches my Evo 3 records

How should first turn of Akagi be taken in RX-8? >.<" 6th -> 5th feint or something?

pure 5th gear can net you 2'25 akagi

Old Post Feb5, 05 6:31pm
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocky
FC3S Power

Re: Re: I played ID yesterday =O

Quote:
Originally posted by Luminous
pure 5th gear can net you 2'25 akagi

So I've heard. Maybe I should try only using 5th (cept on the long section leading to the V-turn) until I get a better handle on both Akagi + RX-8 and using a 6 gear car (first time ever.. kind of a re-learning experience)

"If there is such a thing as a natural talent for driving, it just means that the person will improve a little bit faster than everyone else. There's no such thing as an innate talent that overcomes repeated effort and practice... Do you understand Daiki, Sakai? Winning and losing is a matter of how experienced you are."

Old Post Feb5, 05 10:12pm
Rocky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocky Click here to Send Rocky a Private Message Visit Rocky's homepage! Find more posts by Rocky Add Rocky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

Re: Re: Re: I played ID yesterday =O

Quote:
So I've heard. Maybe I should try only using 5th (cept on the long section leading to the V-turn) until I get a better handle on both Akagi + RX-8 and using a 6 gear car (first time ever.. kind of a re-learning experience)

6th on the way to the v, and on the way to the four pins

Old Post Feb6, 05 3:40am
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AsianCaucasian

well if you want to do it fast, you dont really need to shift up to 6th until after the 2nd turn of cp2.

Old Post Feb6, 05 4:26am
AsianCaucasian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AsianCaucasian Click here to Send AsianCaucasian a Private Message Visit AsianCaucasian's homepage! Find more posts by AsianCaucasian Add AsianCaucasian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
phomaniac
kishu

first turn can do 129 6in 5out =\

Old Post Feb6, 05 5:04pm
phomaniac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for phomaniac Click here to Send phomaniac a Private Message Find more posts by phomaniac Add phomaniac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STi_GiLBE
Darin's Agent

Quote:
Originally posted by phomaniac
first turn can do 129 6in 5out =\

or....u can do 5in 5out a exit 131.....

[RL:5~BL:17]
---------------------------
Project Panda4 (AE86 and EvoIV) *COMPLETED*
AE86: [1.0MIL+ pts][RL:8~BL:4]
EvoIV: [1.0MIL+ pts][RL:12~BL:15]

Old Post Feb6, 05 10:31pm
STi_GiLBE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STi_GiLBE Click here to Send STi_GiLBE a Private Message Find more posts by STi_GiLBE Add STi_GiLBE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

Quote:
Originally posted by STi_GiLBE
or....u can do 5in 5out a exit 131.....

or you can use boost power ... 145 clean

Old Post Feb6, 05 10:32pm
Rocky
FC3S Power

thanks for the tips guys. I think I might start playing again; I'll have nothing else to do on my period 4 spare Fridays

Old Post Feb7, 05 12:43am
STi_GiLBE
Darin's Agent

Quote:
thanks for the tips guys. I think I might start playing again; I'll have nothing else to do on my period 4 spare Fridays

HEY! i only play on fridays to! cuz i have nothing else to do either! hahahahaha...

Old Post Feb7, 05 1:11am
STi_GiLBE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STi_GiLBE Click here to Send STi_GiLBE a Private Message Find more posts by STi_GiLBE Add STi_GiLBE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yuvster
TeaM IggY

Quote:
Originally posted by STi_GiLBE
HEY! i only play on fridays to! cuz i have nothing else to do either! hahahahaha...

wat the...too bad for u guyz...i go whenever i hve money in my pocket and time dun really matter coz im now sittin at home doin nuthin...hahaha

Old Post Feb7, 05 10:42am
yuvster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yuvster Click here to Send yuvster a Private Message Find more posts by yuvster Add yuvster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocky
FC3S Power

Quote:
Originally posted by yuvster
wat the...too bad for u guyz...i go whenever i hve money in my pocket and time dun really matter coz im now sittin at home doin nuthin...hahaha

haha hooray for unemployment XD

Old Post Feb7, 05 2:51pm
STi_GiLBE
Darin's Agent

i forgot...i only go on fridays........yes, but theres also another reason...i only go fridays...cuz i USUALLY have money...if not, i jus go anyway to see if i can grab some free games....

Old Post Feb7, 05 7:37pm
K.D.
Firemen/kishu

I go on Friday cause little high school girls likes to hang out at the arcade Friday after school

Sacred Tengoku
WMMT3 - 820HP : GDB-C, CT9A VIII, R2
WMMT2 - 815HP : BNR32, BNR34, GC8

Old Post Feb7, 05 7:49pm
K.D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for K.D. Click here to Send K.D. a Private Message Visit K.D.'s homepage! Find more posts by K.D. Add K.D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kal
GOGO-205 Canadian Leader

I go fridays too because we get off school early

Old Post Feb7, 05 10:18pm
kal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kal Click here to Send kal a Private Message Find more posts by kal Add kal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote