KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > Forum Administration > Archives > Battle Report > USA east over ran by hidders
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JMPZaykon

USA east over ran by hidders

I just want to know nething about it cause whoever they are i just want to see who times i am about to be owning first taking my happo then my snow... lucky i didnt know or i would of ran snow today and took em back but just a little message to the person if they are kishu not to post in my area i dont mind competetion but dont pst over me if you dont live here btw i do have faster times then posted so jennifer or whoever u are those records are mine coming next week

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post Sep16, 05 2:41am
JMPZaykon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JMPZaykon Click here to Send JMPZaykon a Private Message Find more posts by JMPZaykon Add JMPZaykon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

what business do you have accusing us of anything?

Plus, posting it in a totally wrong section....

Old Post Sep16, 05 2:55am
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JMPZaykon

well its like a bttle report to me cause tommorrow when i post all my top times on snow and take em down again but if i did acuse you i didn't mean it i just found it wierd u told nick that they will post a 19 5 tommorrow like you knew it was coming and i thought that it had to of been a close friend of urs

Old Post Sep17, 05 9:32pm
JMPZaykon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JMPZaykon Click here to Send JMPZaykon a Private Message Find more posts by JMPZaykon Add JMPZaykon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jobo

Quote:
Originally posted by JMPZaykon
well its like a bttle report to me cause tommorrow when i post all my top times on snow and take em down again but if i did acuse you i didn't mean it i just found it wierd u told nick that they will post a 19 5 tommorrow like you knew it was coming and i thought that it had to of been a close friend of urs

http://www.uottawa.ca/academic/arts...mmar/punct.html

Old Post Sep17, 05 9:45pm
Jobo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jobo Click here to Send Jobo a Private Message Find more posts by Jobo Add Jobo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JMPZaykon

haha very funny but when using aol or forums i never really pay attention to stuff like that at first i thought u knew who it was dammit

Old Post Sep17, 05 10:36pm
Thief

Quote:
Originally posted by JMPZaykon
haha very funny but when using aol or forums i never really pay attention to stuff like that at first i thought u knew who it was dammit

This is why I keep telling hyt we need an English test before allowing people to register on i-d.com's forums.

Old Post Sep18, 05 2:37am
Thief is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thief Click here to Send Thief a Private Message Find more posts by Thief Add Thief to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
phomaniac
kishu

LOL at some forums, they will delete your posts if they do not contain capitalized letters.

Old Post Sep18, 05 6:24am
phomaniac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for phomaniac Click here to Send phomaniac a Private Message Find more posts by phomaniac Add phomaniac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jobo

If you can't understand wtf they're saying, what's the point in having it posted?

Last edited by Jobo on Sep18, 05 at 4:12pm

Old Post Sep18, 05 4:08pm
Jobo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jobo Click here to Send Jobo a Private Message Find more posts by Jobo Add Jobo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scappy
Team Kunai

Then are you proposing we ban all people who can only speak engrish?

Because that would be racist.

Are you a racist?

jk

A bird with one wing who flies south will end up east from where he came.

Old Post Sep18, 05 8:39pm
Scappy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scappy Click here to Send Scappy a Private Message Find more posts by Scappy Add Scappy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jobo

Quote:
Originally posted by Scappy
Then are you proposing we ban all people who can only speak engrish?

Because that would be racist.

Are you a racist?

jk

Not knowing at all and just being plain lazy are two different things

Doesn't have to be perfect, somewhat readable would be nice

Last edited by Jobo on Sep19, 05 at 12:16am

Old Post Sep19, 05 12:11am