KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > Forum Administration > Archives > Battle Report > i beat 3 guys @ cove today
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Zyon
Akagi Master ^^ Bow Down!

i beat 3 guys @ cove today

as i was watching this guy driving evo5 i thought of my self i could be this guy~ so i joined and challenged him

result????

i woop their asses ^^ hahaha

i know iam cocky ^^;

but tell u guys the truth they sucked reaalllllllllllllllllly bad

Akagi DH 2'27'3XX
Akina DH 3'10'8XX

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post Jan26, 05 3:20am
Zyon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zyon Click here to Send Zyon a Private Message Find more posts by Zyon Add Zyon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
winmx
W-IND

Re: i beat 3 guys @ cove today

Quote:
Originally posted by Zyon
as i was watching this guy driving evo5 i thought of my self i could be this guy~ so i joined and challenged him

result????

i woop their asses ^^ hahaha

i know iam cocky ^^;

but tell u guys the truth they sucked reaalllllllllllllllllly bad

wht's his car name??

myogi CCW dry 2:53'206 cap

Old Post Jan26, 05 3:23am
winmx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for winmx Click here to Send winmx a Private Message Find more posts by winmx Add winmx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

Re: Re: i beat 3 guys @ cove today

Quote:
Originally posted by winmx
wht's his car name??

PLAYER1

Old Post Jan26, 05 3:31am
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
winmx
W-IND

Re: Re: Re: i beat 3 guys @ cove today

Quote:
Originally posted by razorsuKe
PLAYER1

player 1.......

zyon.. boost on battle or not?????

Old Post Jan26, 05 3:34am
winmx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for winmx Click here to Send winmx a Private Message Find more posts by winmx Add winmx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocky
FC3S Power

You shouldn't be that happy. By the sounds of it, it was someone completely new to the game, who probably put Accept Challengers on because they didn't know what to press at the "Accept On/Off" screen.

Thread is also in the wrong forum.. Moved to Battle Report.

"If there is such a thing as a natural talent for driving, it just means that the person will improve a little bit faster than everyone else. There's no such thing as an innate talent that overcomes repeated effort and practice... Do you understand Daiki, Sakai? Winning and losing is a matter of how experienced you are."

Old Post Jan26, 05 3:49am
Rocky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocky Click here to Send Rocky a Private Message Visit Rocky's homepage! Find more posts by Rocky Add Rocky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
winmx
W-IND

Quote:
Originally posted by Rocky
You shouldn't be that happy. By the sounds of it, it was someone completely new to the game, who probably put Accept Challengers on because they didn't know what to press at the "Accept On/Off" screen.

Thread is also in the wrong forum.. Moved to [b]Battle Report
. [/B]

Actually Zyon got faster and faster in these two weeks.....

i just wonder if he can do some boost off battle or not...

Old Post Jan26, 05 4:14am
Luminous
KISHU

yea he beats me all the time

maybe because I suck more than rocky does

Old Post Jan26, 05 4:34am
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
winmx
W-IND

Quote:
Originally posted by Luminous
yea he beats me all the time

maybe because I suck more than rocky does

i dun know who is rocky......

Old Post Jan26, 05 4:44am
Rocky
FC3S Power

Quote:
i dun know who is rocky......

Um...

Anyway, I'm not saying Zyon is bad or anything, I'm just saying that no card = probably not that good = set your sights for bigger and better things, as I know you have a lot of talent and even more potential, Zyon. You can do better than beat up on guys who aren't even using cards =D

"If there is such a thing as a natural talent for driving, it just means that the person will improve a little bit faster than everyone else. There's no such thing as an innate talent that overcomes repeated effort and practice... Do you understand Daiki, Sakai? Winning and losing is a matter of how experienced you are."

Last edited by Rocky on Jan26, 05 at 10:04am

Old Post Jan26, 05 10:01am
Rocky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocky Click here to Send Rocky a Private Message Visit Rocky's homepage! Find more posts by Rocky Add Rocky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AsianCaucasian

he can beat me.

Old Post Jan26, 05 12:16pm
AsianCaucasian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AsianCaucasian Click here to Send AsianCaucasian a Private Message Visit AsianCaucasian's homepage! Find more posts by AsianCaucasian Add AsianCaucasian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
winmx
W-IND

Quote:
Originally posted by AsianCaucasian
he can beat me.

he can beat me too

Old Post Jan26, 05 2:51pm
hayai
W-IND

Quote:
he can beat me too

he can beat me lol zyon OWNS

Old Post Jan27, 05 2:11am
hayai is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hayai Click here to Send hayai a Private Message Find more posts by hayai Add hayai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nigel
W-IND

let's race sometime

Old Post Jan27, 05 2:15am
nigel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nigel Click here to Send nigel a Private Message Find more posts by nigel Add nigel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

Hayai, you should change your record on your sig

Old Post Jan27, 05 5:13am
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hayai
W-IND

Quote:
Originally posted by Luminous
Hayai, you should change your record on your sig

lol omg yesterday after my class at like 7 i played and i beat your time on there by 0.002 (cp1 and 2 good fucked up cp 3 lost 200ths of a second sigh) lol still 10th on the thing coreys gonna take it off lol.

Old Post Jan27, 05 11:01am
hayai is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hayai Click here to Send hayai a Private Message Find more posts by hayai Add hayai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote