KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > Discussion > General Discussion > so fuck that.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
razorsuKe
KISHU

so fuck that.

no matter how much I say I quit, I end up at the Cove playing Initial D.

Although I kinda suck now cause I dunno what my goals are or I'm not getting enough sleep but whatever...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post Feb12, 04 1:23am
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes
kishu

I've been pretty serious about quitting actually....
havent played since i coughed my lungs out at EC
and set my akagi shit.

Old Post Feb12, 04 1:48am
Wes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Click here to Send Wes a Private Message Find more posts by Wes Add Wes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razorsuKe
KISHU

you can... stfu, you got no reason to quit, it doesn't even cost you anything.

Old Post Feb12, 04 2:01am
razorsuKe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razorsuKe Click here to Send razorsuKe a Private Message Visit razorsuKe's homepage! Find more posts by razorsuKe Add razorsuKe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DMI

<--- is gonna play ver.3 tomoro, u guys can to if u come to edmonton.. free waterpark passes... ya.. go on sky sreamer, the new one doesnt degenerate your trunks anymore.

Old Post Feb12, 04 2:17am
DMI is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DMI Click here to Send DMI a Private Message Visit DMI's homepage! Find more posts by DMI Add DMI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swordstalker
kishu

Im glad your still playing corey, cuz my motivation for playing now is trying hard to get onto kishu. And u teaching me shit is good.

Old Post Feb12, 04 2:45am
swordstalker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swordstalker Click here to Send swordstalker a Private Message Find more posts by swordstalker Add swordstalker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocky
FC3S Power

Good luck dude ^_^

*pom-poms from the sidelines*

"If there is such a thing as a natural talent for driving, it just means that the person will improve a little bit faster than everyone else. There's no such thing as an innate talent that overcomes repeated effort and practice... Do you understand Daiki, Sakai? Winning and losing is a matter of how experienced you are."

Old Post Feb12, 04 3:33am
Rocky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocky Click here to Send Rocky a Private Message Visit Rocky's homepage! Find more posts by Rocky Add Rocky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Phr00t
kishu

Initial D is a waste of time. I quit a long time ago and now my game of choice is Sega Bass Fishing at EC.

FISH!!!

Old Post Feb13, 04 3:11pm
Phr00t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Phr00t Click here to Send Phr00t a Private Message Find more posts by Phr00t Add Phr00t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes
kishu

wow, havent heard from steve in awhile, jackass...
gets a gf and ditches everyone.

Old Post Feb13, 04 5:17pm
Wes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Click here to Send Wes a Private Message Find more posts by Wes Add Wes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swordstalker
kishu

Anyone going to EC tonite?

Old Post Feb13, 04 9:01pm
swordstalker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swordstalker Click here to Send swordstalker a Private Message Find more posts by swordstalker Add swordstalker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

Quote:
Originally posted by Phr00t
Initial D is a waste of time. I quit a long time ago and now my game of choice is Sega Bass Fishing at EC.

[b]FISH!!!
[/B]

Horse Racing all the way!

Old Post Feb13, 04 10:17pm
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocky
FC3S Power

LOL, Steve haha nice.

Fishing unsuccessfully at Initial D? Try Sega Bass instead! Fishing guarenteed!

"If there is such a thing as a natural talent for driving, it just means that the person will improve a little bit faster than everyone else. There's no such thing as an innate talent that overcomes repeated effort and practice... Do you understand Daiki, Sakai? Winning and losing is a matter of how experienced you are."

Old Post Feb13, 04 11:08pm
Rocky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocky Click here to Send Rocky a Private Message Visit Rocky's homepage! Find more posts by Rocky Add Rocky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes
kishu

haha so true rocky

Old Post Feb14, 04 6:41am
phoker
[ p h o | j u k u ]

i've been wondering about quitting...such a waste of money..but i too end up playin at EC every fucking friday

Old Post Feb16, 04 9:37pm
phoker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for phoker Click here to Send phoker a Private Message Find more posts by phoker Add phoker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote