KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > Discussion > General Discussion > ROCKY
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Phr00t
kishu

ROCKY

GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS SO I CAN PICK YOU UP IN MY CAR TO GO TO KTHXBBQ!@!$.

BE READY BY 3:00 OR ELSE KTHXBYE.

WHAT

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post May15, 04 10:41am
Phr00t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Phr00t Click here to Send Phr00t a Private Message Find more posts by Phr00t Add Phr00t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

He's going to Otafest.

Old Post May15, 04 11:19am
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Phr00t
kishu

Fuck Otafest/Otacon whatever the fuck. He's coming to the barbeque and that's FINAL.

Old Post May15, 04 11:56am
Phr00t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Phr00t Click here to Send Phr00t a Private Message Find more posts by Phr00t Add Phr00t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luminous
KISHU

That's his life, man.

Old Post May15, 04 12:33pm
Luminous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luminous Click here to Send Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Luminous Add Luminous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocky
FC3S Power

lol thanks a lot but sorry man >.< If I'm home before 3 then I'll call you or some shit. But I doubt it. Have fun at the bbq.

Mmm bbq *.*

wow, this weekend is so packed.. otafest, V8less Urban Battles, Kishu BBQ, Rally Cypress... why can't all these good things be on different weekends >.> watch next weekend have absolutely NOTHING to do haha

Last edited by Rocky on May15, 04 at 1:45pm

Old Post May15, 04 1:43pm
Rocky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocky Click here to Send Rocky a Private Message Visit Rocky's homepage! Find more posts by Rocky Add Rocky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Phr00t
kishu

BULLSHIT. Where is this Otacon, I'm gonna go kidnap rocky and bring him because BBQ > ANIME WTFHATERS

WHAT

Old Post May15, 04 2:52pm