KISHU forums
KISHU.ca CONTROL PANEL - Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Calendar Member List Frequently Asked Questions Search Logout Home
KISHU Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 KISHU Forums > Discussion > General Discussion > Phr00t's Kill Thread
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Phr00t
kishu

Phr00t's Kill Thread

July 23rd

After a hard day of work, I'm driving casually home in my almost stock FC. There are literally 5 sets of lights between my work and my house. I hit only one red light on the way home, and this '70 Mustang rolls up next with the guy's fat wife in the passenger seat. Imagine this, he revs at me thinking I'm in this shitty econobox civic or something. I rev back.

Green Light. I drop the clutch at 5,000 rpm, get some sweet tire grab and instantly jump 3 car lenghts ahead. Punch it to 2nd at about 30 and pull a bit more. After 1.5 blocks, his v8 pOwWwa!@!$# starts kicking in and he's gaining on me. 3rd light ahead turns red, and we stop. I give him the thumbs up but he pulls an illegal left turn and blazes off.

I love beating people who can't drive.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post Jul24, 04 4:39am
Phr00t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Phr00t Click here to Send Phr00t a Private Message Find more posts by Phr00t Add Phr00t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gtsomething
Put the lime in the coke

hahah! Nice...

Old Post Jul24, 04 5:14am
gtsomething is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gtsomething Click here to Send gtsomething a Private Message Visit gtsomething's homepage! Find more posts by gtsomething Add gtsomething to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocky
FC3S Power

haha I hate mustangs

"If there is such a thing as a natural talent for driving, it just means that the person will improve a little bit faster than everyone else. There's no such thing as an innate talent that overcomes repeated effort and practice... Do you understand Daiki, Sakai? Winning and losing is a matter of how experienced you are."

Old Post Jul24, 04 7:27am
Rocky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocky Click here to Send Rocky a Private Message Visit Rocky's homepage! Find more posts by Rocky Add Rocky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Phr00t
kishu

July 24th

11:05 pm. I'm just getting off work, and waiting for my girlfriend to pick me up in the parking lot. I usually work 8 hour shifts and she works 6, so I let her take the car after I start, and she brings the car 'round to pick me up.

Onto the kill.

I'm in the parking lot, and I see my Rx7 off in the distance a few lights down. This really nice looking VTEC Prelude rolls up next to her. I've seen it a few times, it's got a big moulded wing and a decent fart can exhast. Very clean looking car. I hear him rev off in the distance, and find out later that they were trying to show off to my girlfriend since she was driving my car.

Light turns red, and my gf doesn't even launch it. (Gotta teach her some shit). She shifts slow, but none the less gets the prelude on the high-revving rotary engine. Looked like VTEC would kick in on the prelude and they'd be dead even, but then he'd have to shift and drop speed for a couple seconds. Two sets of lights and she shuts it down, and they do a stupid ricer flyby.

She gives me the car and we head to Tim Horton's to get an Iced Cap. The prelude is in the parking lot with 5 or so people looking inside at the engine. I laugh and rev my engine up to 6.5 in the parking lot and see some nice backfire flames pop out the rear end. No shit, they pack up and leave not 30 seconds after I do this. Hilarious!@!#$

Old Post Jul25, 04 2:31am
Phr00t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Phr00t Click here to Send Phr00t a Private Message Find more posts by Phr00t Add Phr00t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ssjlink
TRUENO POWER!!!!!

HAhA ...on the way home just now from silver Q i was on 52nd stoped at a light and this cavalier pulls up and thers this guy driving and a gurl was with him so he pulls up looks at my car and starts laught.......i was like.....YES!!!!! a moron white boy who thinks his car it soo fast.......so i rev my eng and he looks at me like "yea right " he revs back ....so it hits green and i pop the cluch at 3 1/2 go flying ahead i didt even make it to 3rd ...we come to the next light he pulls up i look at him and start laughing......and the gurl in his car was laughing too.....AHhhh gatta love the cocky white boys.....

Old Post Jul25, 04 6:25am
ssjlink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ssjlink Click here to Send ssjlink a Private Message Find more posts by ssjlink Add ssjlink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paldin
kishu

u speak of cocky white boys?????

And Yes I know the car i have at the moment isnt the best but we'll see....

Old Post Jul25, 04 10:25pm
Paldin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paldin Click here to Send Paldin a Private Message Find more posts by Paldin Add Paldin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DMI

haha this is the incarantion of the pyramid of speed! ofcourse that thing was just a joke, but still!!

anyways, nice reads. Fun stories, maybe we'll get a "kill" story from rocky and his FC sometime.

Old Post Jul25, 04 11:12pm
DMI is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DMI Click here to Send DMI a Private Message Visit DMI's homepage! Find more posts by DMI Add DMI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocky
FC3S Power

I almost hit an oncoming car at a blind corner once, there's a kill story for you =( Stupid bitch and her blue geo/metro/pos >.>

"If there is such a thing as a natural talent for driving, it just means that the person will improve a little bit faster than everyone else. There's no such thing as an innate talent that overcomes repeated effort and practice... Do you understand Daiki, Sakai? Winning and losing is a matter of how experienced you are."

Old Post Jul26, 04 1:13am
Rocky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocky Click here to Send Rocky a Private Message Visit Rocky's homepage! Find more posts by Rocky Add Rocky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote